• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thanksgiving Day football

LinvilleGorge

23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Haven't been keeping up with the thread but Daniel Jones is very obviously a tremendous liability. Daboll has done a great job but that team is going nowhere until the upgrade QB.

They're in a tough spot there. No FA's would be an upgrade (Teddy,Baker, Sam, Heinicke etc), picking 25th in the draft currently might get you Levis? That's probably sideways at best

My good buddy who is a Giants fan is still trying to delude himself that Jones isn't the problem. Yeah, he showed decent promise as a rookie. But the guy has been trash for three straight years now, including playing for the guy who molded Josh Allen from a talented but wildly inconsistent prospect into a legit MVP caliber QB. Sorry man, Daniel Jones IS the problem.

I told him, listen man I'm a Panthers fan. I have very begrudgingly become quite the expert in bad NFL QB play in recent years. I know it when I see it. 😂

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

They're in a tough spot there. No FA's would be an upgrade (Teddy,Baker, Sam, Heinicke etc), picking 25th in the draft currently might get you Levis? That's probably sideways at best

I told my buddy to keep an eye on Richardson out of Florida. The guy is very reminiscent of the Wyoming version of Josh Allen. If Daboll thinks he can make Josh Allen out of him I could definitely see him going to get him.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I told my buddy to keep an eye on Richardson out of Florida. The guy is very reminiscent of the Wyoming version of Josh Allen. If Daboll thinks he can make Josh Allen out of him I could definitely see him going to get him.

Yeah they'll probably have to trade up for that, he might go back to Florida for another year as well. If I was him I'd probably hit the draft because he pretty much leap frogged Levis and Hooker got the ACL so he'll be out til at least training camp