• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

14 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You don't get it. It's not just soft schedule it's about completely overmatching everyone.

Penix has Beaten superior competition. 

Even in this game Michigan is overmatched across the board 

They shouldn't be.  In 2019 OSU was ranked 14th to Michigan's 8th in recruiting these would be the juniors in this game. In 2020 OSU jumps them 5th to Michigan's 10th (the sophomores).  I know the transfer portal will throw another kink in this ranking, but a lot of these OSU and Michigan players are recruited and stay with their big name schools.  The talent level should be pretty even...

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

With Stroud being such a good QB why is OSU not putting it in his hands? Some of their calls are puzzling.

Day is stubborn and wants a certain number of runs and passes to a fault.  Every now and then he has to break his game plan, but he doesn't like doing it...

3 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

And if I'm taking up for a Clemson player you know the rule is bullshit. 

I really do hate that rule but it really does protect the players. Especially when you're talking about young kids. 

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snake said:

I really do hate that rule but it really does protect the players. Especially when their young kids. 

I would be ok with it if they would start flagging offensive players for lowering their head. I'd bet about half the targets they call could either off set or go to the offensive player. 

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

OSU seems to do that a lot too

Right, which is why I was asking... why are they doing this? Instead of allowing your QB to of play what Michigan giving them... you are running a mindless "hopefgully the defense is going to give us this" type of offense. It's bizarre. 

Michigan is dominating this game because they are putting constant pressure on the secondary. 

Edited by TheCasillas