• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, Varking said:

This is what I said earlier. All the big predictors seem to believe OSU and Michigan are in regardless of how the game turned out today. We will have to see after championship week. 

It’s all in how they lost is the issue; which most commentators mentioned pregame would determine if the loser makes the playoffs.

Assuming no tomfoolery, and who should win, wins it’ll be UGA, Michigan, TCU, USC. OSU only gets in if there are some upsets; and me thinks that upset is Notre Dame at USC. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’m not so sure. Is a loss to the #3 team in the country worse than USC losing to Utah? And USC beat Oregon State 17-14, Arizona 45-37, UCLA 48-45. They have been in much tighter games all season really. It could be a toss up and I would be ok with either one getting in. 

Well a USC conf champion gets in over OSU.  Just my opinion 

I mean Ohio St was blown out at home

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’m not so sure. Is a loss to the #3 team in the country worse than USC losing to Utah? And USC beat Oregon State 17-14, Arizona 45-37, UCLA 48-45. They have been in much tighter games all season really. It could be a toss up and I would be ok with either one getting in. 

USC has been in tight games and won, that’s what good teams do. They win. OSU won some close games as well. 

The issue with the Michigan loose is the way in which it happened; had it ended in the 3rd quarter I would say OSU would have a chance to make the playoffs.

But the forth quarter; when Michigan re-enacted the scene from Temple of Doom where that dude gets his heart ripped out in the cage and it starts to burn as the caged is lowered into the lava does not bode well for OSU. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Popsickle said:

USC has been in tight games and won, that’s what good teams do. They win. OSU won some close games as well. 

The issue with the Michigan loose is the way in which it happened; had it ended in the 3rd quarter I would say OSU would have a chance to make the playoffs.

But the forth quarter; when Michigan re-enacted the scene from Temple of Doom where that dude gets his heart ripped out in the cage and it starts to burn as the caged is lowered into the lava does not bode well for OSU. 

Confused Donald Trump GIF

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

That QB for Michigan is going to be even better next year and Stroud will be gone plus it will be at Michigan. Michigan may win 3 in a row against them.

I've seen a couple of promising young qb's this weekend. Some of these wonderboys didn't look so hot this weekend either.

I kept telling folks to let it play out. The games are getting harder as the championships approach.  You will see who handles the pressure in the end.

• Pie 1