• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

I think the PAC 12 is better than the Big Ten this season.  I think USC gets in as conf champ

USC just needs to beat the one time again that beat them already in Utah and they should be in. Winning your conference championship should matter. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I think the PAC 12 is better than the Big Ten this season.  I think USC gets in as conf champ.  + OSU got destroyed at home

I'd send USC myself, I just don't think they'll drop OSU from being basically 1b to UGA all year to out of it. OSU will definitely be rooting for whoever USC plays in the PAC-12 champion game that's for sure.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd send USC myself, I just don't think they'll drop OSU from being basically 1b to UGA all year to out of it. OSU will definitely be rooting for whoever USC plays in the PAC-12 champion game that's for sure.

You may be right it is very close.  I think Williams probably wins the Heisman with a good showing next week and that should help the USC cause as well.  The committee will want him in the 4

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You may be right it is very close.  I think Williams probably wins the Heisman with a good showing next week and that should help the USC cause as well.  The committee will want him in the 4

If USC plays Utah in the PAC-12 championship and wins convincingly to right their one stumble I can't see keeping them out. It'd be one thing if OSU lost a close game to Michigan but they got trucked.

31 minutes ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

So what have we learned this week

I think there is an argument NIL/transfer portal is bringing parity to big time college football.  There isn’t a group of dominate teams in college football this year.  Generally there are a handful that are just on another level.  

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, CRA said:

I think there is an argument NIL/transfer portal is bringing parity to big time college football.  There isn’t a group of dominate teams in college football this year.  Generally there are a handful that are just on another level.  

Yeah, you can't keep 5* recruits developing on the bench anymore when they can transfer elsewhere and play immediately.

• Pie 2