• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Timberwolves

rippadonn

This is a playoff team with Melo and DSJ back. This squad fights till the end. Guys we didn't even know we had are all of a sudden ballers.

Nick Richards and Mason Plumlee and Kai Jones...

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Nobody expected us to all of a sudden have three good options at C with Mark Williams in waiting.

Kelly Oubre...

wtf GIF

28pts. Miles Bridges who? Nobody knew. Tsunami Popping is becoming a star in this league, balling!

PJ Washington...

The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie

Strong! Pay that man. I was sure. He hit a slump. I wasn't so sure. Last couple games?! Pay that man. He's a leader.

Steve Clifford...

Sunglasses Reaction GIF

11 hours ago, frankw said:

al pacino drugs GIF

You can live in a world of doom and failure or choose to see your strengths and build on them. I'm giving credit where credit is due. I actually watch the games. Truth is that if not for injuries, yes, this would be a playoff team. IF they get those guys back they can maybe salvage the season.

Frankw we know you love the powder but your buddy Malik is gone and this ain't the eighties...

smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

The prep and in game coaching is miles ahead of Borrego.

Cliff is actually using the roster and elevating guys like PJ, Kai, DSJ. Not his fault guys aren't available.

Other than that, his staff, his game planning, in game coaching, is a breath of fresh air.

He's using Kai, Bouknight and allowing them to contribute late in games.

Better coached. Better center play by far. Cliff is making Nick Richards a true starting center. The team defense has stepped up twofold.

He's telling PJ they can't guard him and he's believing it. Oubre is having a career year.

This team looks good, to those who are watching. When Melo comes back along with DSJ, it's on.

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

You can live in a world of doom and failure or choose to see your strengths and build on them. I'm giving credit where credit is due. I actually watch the games. Truth is that if not for injuries, yes, this would be a playoff team. IF they get those guys back they can maybe salvage the season.

Frankw we know you love the powder but your buddy Malik is gone and this ain't the eighties...

smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

I think there is a path to long term success for this franchise I just don't know that it is going to happen with Jordan as the owner. Look I grew up everything MJ like many kids in the 90's but as an owner ooh wee mayne it has been a house of horrors. If we get the first pick I'll feel better but this is another wasted season and we can't have anymore blunders like Hayward from here on out or LaMelo will dip make no mistake.