• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule Hired as Nebraska’s New HC

Prowler2k18

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All of my ire is on Tepper. Rhule was put in a position he wasn't prepared for or ready for. He failed miserably but he'll I told y'all that was probably gonna happen from the get go. 😂

I have a lot of ire for Rhule and Hurnny too. At least we save 40 million we can give to a better coach. 

• Beer 2

36 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

How about judging him for taking a vacation while Joe Brady stayed behind working his ass off, then coming back from vacation and firing Brady?

Some people just like to present as morally superior. There’s plenty to judge. He wasn’t just a bad coach, he shat on the franchise and whatever culture was there, and like you said he took vacations when he should have been working his tail off. I’m not happy for him, but I’m not mad or anything since idgaf about Nebraska, it’s just whatever. Ron Rivera is a good example of somebody you can be happy for even though he wasn’t the best coach for us because of the man that he is. Matt Rhule, not so much.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I have a lot of ire for Rhule and Hurnny too. At least we save 40 million we can give to a better coach. 

Not quite what's going to happen according to everything being reported today. Panthers will pay his first full year of Salary at Nebraska at least, if not more. 

Nebraska also had to reach an agreement with Carolina as well

4 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Why would anyone be happy for that man. He was already set for life thanks to our organization. He brought us zero value, and will go down as one of the worst coaches in our history who almost completely wiped out any culture that had been built previously. 

God I hope so. Our culture of never having back-to-back winning seasons sucked.

• Pie 2