• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Broncos at Panthers Welcome Back Sam Darnold Gameday Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

Well one throw DJ just didn't get his feet down but he put it in a tiny window on a deep out to the opposite boundary.

It was an elite throw. 

And I will take smart throw aways. They count against percentage 

Yes they are calculated into every player’s percentage so it’s irrelevant. Just part of the game.

36 minutes ago, frankw said:

For the short term I'm just happy to defeat the Denver Broncos. This cringy worship stuff over Darnold will be short lived once again it's a matter of time. I look forward to seeing what the ceiling of the talent on this team will be with a real QB.

The Darnold love isn’t real. It’s just satire on an otherwise boring season. No one is dumb enough to want to give Sam more money.

• Beer 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

As a starter, no.

As a backup? I'd be willing to discuss it.

Nah I’d rather roll with a game manager that won’t lose the game for us. I like backups that aren’t as physically gifted but make up for it mentally on the field. I don’t want a skittish QB who sees “ghost” as a backup for our rookie and Corral to learn from.

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Nah I’d rather roll with a game manager that won’t lose the game for us. I like backups that aren’t as physically gifted but make up for it mentally on the field. I don’t want a skittish QB who sees “ghost” as a backup for our rookie and Corral to learn from.

You really need to watch today's game.

He wasn't skittish once.

He was Joe Cool 2.0 today

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

You really need to watch today's game.

He wasn't skittish once.

He was Joe Cool 2.0 today

I’ve seen enough of Sam to know how he normally reacts to pressure. Hell sometimes he reacts that way in the pocket. He had nothing to lose today and was still 11/19 which puts him at what 57% accuracy. Richardson is at 55% in his career at Florida and you cry about his inaccurate he is. 

• Flames 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I’ve seen enough of Sam to know how he normally reacts to pressure. Hell sometimes he reacts that way in the pocket. He had nothing to lose today and was still 11/19 which puts him at what 57% accuracy. Richardson is at 55% in his career at Florida and you cry about his inaccurate he is. 

Last year and on the Jets it was a jailbreak everytime he dropped back.

So much so that on the rare occasions it wasn't a jailbreak his internal clock was rightfully sped up.

Would you trust Erving, Jordan, Effland, Miller to keep you upright?

This year he has a line and a chance to exorcize all those demons