• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns has never had a double digit sack season

Growl

28 minutes ago, falconlynx said:

3 picks so we can find the next…….

Brian Burns. 

I always ask people, aside from cap implications, name a time these trades works out...  QBs, tackles, and pass rushers are the 3 most valuable positions in football, with WRs now pushing for one of those most valuable spots...  but as it stands, that's the way it is and has been.  And yet, people want to trade away the best one we've had since Pep?

How did trading away Mack work out for the Raiders utilizing the same cap-saving strategy?  The bust rate on picks is astronomically high, so why trade away a proven asset?

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

I still stand by what I’ve said which is it is way too early. New GM and HC, still a year left with the option, then the tag after that. I get that’s what makes him valuable but he will hold his value. Let the new HC and hopefully GM decide.

Aside from that Burns has been ran over more than one game this season. Yea he is doing well against 2nd/3rd string olineman today but he should be judged as a whole. Just my opinion. Huddle loves one game conclusions.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1