• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold is the best QB on this team

onmyown

32 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

also holy poo what an awkward defensive design. It's a cover 1 coverage shell with a man on the Y. Why would they even run that on us? Unless they thought they could create "ghosts?"

Everything was there for it to be such a simple touchdown pass. Even in your first screenshot above Darnold should recognize what he has. No need to come off Moore. He’s behind the linebackers and other safety. 

Even when things are perfect for Darnold he doesn’t get the most out of the play. Same things were happening last season 

Its a shame but he literally cannot process anything.

13 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Everything was there for it to be such a simple touchdown pass. Even in your first screenshot above Darnold should recognize what he has. No need to come off Moore. He’s behind the linebackers and other safety. 

Even when things are perfect for Darnold he doesn’t get the most out of the play. Same things were happening last season 

Well let's hope he sees that on film and has two weeks to get ready for the Seachickens.

Rust got knocked off time to shine!!!!

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Does it hurt the brain to have such terrible takes?

Darnold did everything better than Baker as a quarterback, yet Darnold is the one who can’t read defense?

Go read a book, it’s obvious you are very low IQ.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, BringBackSam said:

Does it hurt the brain to have such terrible takes?

Darnold did everything better than Baker as a quarterback, yet Darnold is the one who can’t read defense?

Go read a book, it’s obvious you are very low IQ.

If you’re going to troll at least be creative and witty

This is the equivalent of the “I know you are but what am I?” Comeback

1 hour ago, saX man said:

Cool.  I'm not unwavering in any direction, would be down for you to show those but he's not and will not be the answer.  At best, maybe he could get stick on as a backup here.  I don't hate the dude, he's just not an NFL starter.

I'm not here to hold your hand, Sax man.  So please don't ever expect me to. 

1 hour ago, saX man said:

Cool.  I'm not unwavering in any direction, would be down for you to show those but he's not and will not be the answer.  At best, maybe he could get stick on as a backup here.  I don't hate the dude, he's just not an NFL starter.

This is where I am, too.  I'm not opposed to him coming back dirt cheap as a backup if he keeps protecting the ball and managing the offense, but he played the same or better in his first few games and we saw what happened there.

16 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm such a bigot that I have biracial children and am pounding the desk for Penix.

Cam Newton should have been the best QB in history with his physical tools and he came up woefully short in my opinion. 

Great human being but only a Good QB

And not jumping on the fumble was as inexcusable as Kasay kicking the ball out of bounds.

It is hard to understand why people think the way they do. Or maybe they just don’t stop and think, probably more like it.
You can criticize the hell out of players of a particular color all day long no one says a word. They will jump right in if the player deserves it. 

You can praise players of any color all day long and no one says a word. Well, maybe they will think you are an idiot but they don’t assault your character. 

But with all that,  don’t you dare to critique one of those players of the other color (you know: the color you are not), for what they do on a football field, because it means you are a racist. Cut and dried. No question, there is the proof of it right there!

I feel the same way about Cam that you do. Or did feel. So much unfulfilled potential, he was a disappointment to me in that way.
Because I thought he could have been next level. Truly one of the greats. Not a borderline HOF one time MVP that I believe he became. Which is still pretty damned good. Just sayin. 

• Poo 2

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

It is hard to understand why people think the way they do. Or maybe they just don’t stop and think, probably more like it.
You can criticize the hell out of players of a particular color all day long no one says a word. They will jump right in if the player deserves it. 

You can praise players of any color all day long and no one says a word. Well, maybe they will think you are an idiot but they don’t assault your character. 

But with all that,  don’t you dare to critique one of those players of the other color (you know: the color you are not), for what they do on a football field, because it means you are a racist. Cut and dried. No question, there is the proof of it right there!

I feel the same way about Cam that you do. Or did feel. So much unfulfilled potential, he was a disappointment to me in that way.
Because I thought he could have been next level. Truly one of the greats. Not a borderline HOF one time MVP that I believe he became. Which is still pretty damned good. Just sayin. 

Preach brother

2 hours ago, saX man said:

Yup.  Darnold can produce on an offense and manage when all is perfect, but he has no anticipation & doesn't create with his throws at all.  Throws to open, doesn't throw a guy open.  Big thing that separastes the good from ze bad.

He threw DJ open on that awesome bomb up the right sideline

• Pie 1