• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold is the best QB on this team

onmyown

25 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Drugs Tripping GIF

LMAO 

It's the only thing positive that could happen now. We blew the tank.

We might as well hope for a ride that exceeds 2003. Darnold finds his inner Jake and we go to the Superbowl!

What else do we have to look forward to? We all might as well get on the Sam Express and help will it to happen. 

I mean I know we are winning at least 2 more games and picking 14th. 

Let's all get high. High on Sam!

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

LMAO 

It's the only thing positive that could happen now. We blew the tank.

We might as well hope for a ride that exceeds 2003. Darnold finds his inner Jake and we go to the Superbowl!

What else do we have to look forward to? We all might as well get on the Sam Express and help will it to happen. 

I mean I know we are winning at least 2 more games and picking 14th. 

Let's all get high. High on Sam!

Playing darnold is the tank.  We just ran into a really really shitty team yesterday.  I have watched denver maybe 2x this season and thought they were bad but I couldnt comprehend just what I witnessed yesterday.  What we saw yesterday was a nfl team literally quitting in real time.   Seattle is going to be interesting.   Hard place to play with a team overachieving.  

• Beer 2

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

People talking about Darnold after a weak game against another bottom dweller like he is now the future beyond this year. 

Under 60%, under 170 yards and under 20 attempts. 

Are You Dumb Tichina Arnold GIF by CBS

Who has said he's the future beyond this year?

We are saying he's the only hope this year.

The tank is screwed might as well win the whole damn thing!!!

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Playing darnold is the tank.  We just ran into a really really shitty team yesterday.  I have watched denver maybe 2x this season and thought they were bad but I couldnt comprehend just what I witnessed yesterday.  What we saw yesterday was a nfl team literally quitting in real time.   Seattle is going to be interesting.   Hard place to play with a team overachieving.  

He has two weeks to get ready!

Let's go!!!!

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I think it's pretty early to be calling White a "keeper." Was Kyle Allen a keeper?

You have a point but I wouldn’t lump him in with Allen yet. Don't read too much into the word keeper it wasn't a suggestion he has arrived or he will certainly take the next step it's just a matter of he looks the part and obviously they aren't just going to let him walk without seeing more. But through 5 starts he has a 68.8 comp % and Sam Darnold can't even get to 60%. When considering the results post Darnold trade they are doing better than us as sad as it may be that's the truth.

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

And he went full darnold at the goalline yet nobody is mentioning that. 

Because if you look at it in context then it just looks like more dookie. 

Some nice throws with lots of dump offs. Plenty of time to throw and still a chump. Whatever, time will do it's thing and anyone with half a brain knows where this is going. 

3 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

This fanbase is just so “ugh” right now. 

Rose Mciver Reaction GIF by CBS

Some people just like to be disappointed. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Because if you look at it in context then it just looks like more dookie. 

Some nice throws with lots of dump offs. Plenty of time to throw and still a chump. Whatever, time will do it's thing and anyone with half a brain knows where this is going. 

Rose Mciver Reaction GIF by CBS

Some people just like to be disappointed. 

Come on board the Sam train!!!

You know you wanna.