• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“We don’t need to draft a QB, we have Darnold”

NAS

Is what it is. We are just gonna have to hope we can either build a team that can win in spite of our QB, like the 49ers. 

We get lucky and some QB comes out of nowhere and takes the starting QB job and holds on to it, like Jake Delhomme.

Corral actually rises above the non-NFL friendly school he went to.

We trade a bunch of picks to move up to get a QB.

This team isn't going to be a Super Bowl contender until they fix the QB position and as of right now there is no answer for us. 

Just now, SmokinwithWilly said:

Who is saying this? I haven't seen anyone saying Darnold is the future at QB. 

there's some trolls named like "BringBackDarnold" saying it, but come on

some of us are happy he had a decent game but realistically we all know what we have with him and don't think we should build around him.

That doesn't mean we should just do our best to tank tho, I don't think you can tank when you still technically have a shot at the division. unfortunately the whole division is so garbage...

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

there's some trolls named like "BringBackDarnold" saying it, but come on

some of us are happy he had a decent game but realistically we all know what we have with him and don't think we should build around him.

That doesn't mean we should just do our best to tank tho, I don't think you can tank when you still technically have a shot at the division. unfortunately the whole division is so garbage...

The Darnold hate is... weird.

He played his role perfectly today - McAdoo and Wilks wouldn't let him do anything more than manage the game. 2 TDs, no turnovers, 103.8 QB rating.

I'll fuging take that every week from my QB, thanks. Until you find your Allen / Mahomes / Herbert unicorn at least. 

• Pie 4