• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft position updates

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, MartyClemons said:

Missing out on Young is not ideal. But if we decide not to go QB there’s plenty of players at positions of need that have potential. We could add to the O-Line with Skoronski, boast our Dline with Bresee, or add a playmaker in Johnston/Addison, or a TE in Mayer.

This wouldn’t be my strategy but Addison is the one guy in this draft, if we’re there, and Young and Stroud are taken, I’d just take JA. He is of the Diggs meets G Wilson mold. His game is just so translatable, he does everything. Monster. The one guy I’m absolutely sure on. He’s done it in 2 different college offenses and proved to be the best in the country at it. Get him to pair with Moore and figure QB out in a trade up or what have you.

He’d be that level of a bump up offensively in my view no matter the QB. and then maybe try to trade up to the back of the first for Richardson or McKee. I dunno 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Dude, if your nuts look like this.... You need to see a doctor. 

Awww did I hurt the little boy's feelings?

You cry babies over draft position are just that.   Cry babies.  

Then again, you're probably the same ones that have never played a single minute of sports.

Don’t throw stones mate your the softest bloke on here when someone has a different opinion 

6 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

If that’s what you believe I’m a bit worried about you. Are you ok mate? 

Absolutely,  I have talked with you several times especially about Tanking and Corral.  You cannot nor will not accept that you might be wrong.   Apparently, you know more about American football than anyone else on this board. 

I don't think I have seen one positive post on any subject you comment on.  All negative, all trolling.

You should look in the mirror because everything you accuse me of, you're the leader in the clubhouse. 

5 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Absolutely,  I have talked with you several times especially about Tanking and Corral.  You cannot nor will not accept that you might be wrong.   Apparently, you know more about American football than anyone else on this board. 

I don't think I have seen one positive post on any subject you comment on.  All negative, all trolling.

You should look in the mirror because everything you accuse me of, you're the leader in the clubhouse. 

It’s an opinion board I share my opinion each to their own. I have plenty of positive things to say. My takes are based on common sense like. 

A 3rd round rookie QB who lost their entire rookie season to injury would have to be a massive outlier to become a franchise guy.

We should have trade Burns for the Rams 2nd and 2 firsts because they’re a crumbling side. Also using the money he was gonna command on Free Agents 

I want us to have the highest pick available so if our front office identifies a franchise QB in this draft we don’t have to mortgage our future gambling on him. 

That’s about all the hot topics for the last couple of weeks I can think of 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Tank said:

It’s an opinion board I share my opinion each to their own. I have plenty of positive things to say. My takes are based on common sense like. 

A 3rd round rookie QB who lost their entire rookie season to injury would have to be a massive outlier to become a franchise guy.

We should have trade Burns for the Rams 2nd and 2 firsts because they’re a crumbling side. Also using the money he was gonna command on Free Agents 

I want us to have the highest pick available so if our front office identifies a franchise QB in this draft we don’t have to mortgage our future gambling on him. 

That’s about all the hot topics for the last couple of weeks I can think of 

I wouldn't fret too much, if you look at the remaining schedule, our spot in the top 8 should be a safe bet. 

I could see us as high as third.

I think the most prudent path to becoming a playoff team soon is to sign Jimmy G and add a solid TE.  Any QB we draft is going to by a wildcard and likely take years to develop.  We have a young and solid OL and run game in place with a stout defense.  All you need with that is a solid NFL WB who can game manage, similar to the Delhomme years.

Jimmy G has the same record as a starting QB in SF as Steve Young had thru 59 starts….he’s good enough 

Edited by FugginPoo

3 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

I think the most prudent path to becoming a playoff team soon is to sign Jimmy G and add a solid TE.  Any QB we draft is going to by a wildcard and likely take years to develop.  We have a young and solid OL and run game in place with a stout defense.  All you need with that is a solid NFL WB who can game manage, similar to the Delhomme years.

Jimmy G has the same record as a starting QB in SF as Steve Young had thru 59 starts….he’s good enough 

you a crazy mofo

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

Please….no more retreads. Agree on the strong D and running game.

• Pie 2