• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft position updates

Mr. Scot

There’s some irregularly bad football being played this year. 

Cant tell if it’s bad offense or Good defense… but it’s an interesting year where even good coaches are struggling. Maybe it’s just peril. 

But tanking for a QB is officially over. Steve Wilks needs to be retained. He’s got these Guys playing winning football. 

• Pie 5
  • Poo 4

Just now, TheWiz said:

Cant tell if it’s bad offense or Good defense… but it’s an interesting year where even good coaches are struggling. Maybe it’s just peril. 

But tanking for a QB is officially over. Steve Wilks needs to be retained. He’s got these Guys playing winning football. 

It's the fall off of great quarterbacks without replacements.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

It's the fall off of great quarterbacks without replacements.

I Definitely think this in part. The other shoe is how impatient the league is with developing its QBs , and how poorly they evaluate college QBs. Any game manager could’ve run out offense today. Sam didn’t need to be special. He just needed to not cost us the game 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

I think we are in a weird spot where the rules implemented over the last decade that so heavily favor the offense are starting to create a very bad situation for teams that don’t have one of the top 5 QBs. There used to be the ability to have a winning season and deep playoff run with middle of the road QB and dominant D, but now you literally can’t sneeze on a QB without a penalty. 

Just my opinion, but I think this is what’s causing 75% of the league to look like poo this year.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2