• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs, Falcons lose...let's have some more pie

ladypanther

27 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Why the fug are you celebrating a possible division title ?

Do you think getting embarrassed on national TV, and getting a worse draft pick is a good thing 

Now I am starting to understand why the rest of the league doesn't respect us

So if we were 0-12 and on track for the 1st overall pick, then the rest of the league would respect us. Got it…good call.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

fug that. We are now drafting 8th. Another shitty year wasted. 

bro,  seething is bad for you health. I bet if they shocked the world and made the playoffs, you'd still be praying to lose.....

save me a seething spot once the mathz states "no chance at playoffs" otherwise enjoy the wins!!!! keep pounding!

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Why the fug are you celebrating a possible division title ?

Do you think getting embarrassed on national TV, and getting a worse draft pick is a good thing 

Now I am starting to understand why the rest of the league doesn't respect us

Who are you scared of exactly? The giants? The Seahawks? Cowboys?

There is absolutely no reason we can't get a home playoff game, and if this team plays well enough to get them there's no reason they can't win a home playoff game either. 

I do not want to see San Francisco again, that's the one team I'd feel very bad getting here in the wild card round. Everyone else is beatable. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Most of these idiots do. 

Oh God I must be an idiot for not hoping my team gets their asses kicked week I'm and week out since the first month of the season. Damn me for being such a bad fan that I cheer when we score a touchdown or am disappointed when we throw an interception or get a loss. Damn me for not bitching when we win and being happy when we lose! Damn me for not screaming to tank every season after three games!

tank GIF

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2