• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs, Falcons lose...let's have some more pie

ladypanther

2 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Why the fug are you celebrating a possible division title ?

Do you think getting embarrassed on national TV, and getting a worse draft pick is a good thing 

Now I am starting to understand why the rest of the league doesn't respect us

The nfc sucks. Don't believe we would

8 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

This place is freaking laughable. We go from this team being the worst in franchise history to being playoff bound because we beat… wait for it… we beat the very beatable Broncos.

I think people are hopeful because our division sucks nuts not because we won a game…not that it’s any better

but there are so many bad teams in the nfl it’s fuging ridiculous. I’ve never seen it so bad…so #1/2 is out of reach. I mean the Texans could not beat their local high school.

Don’t get me wrong I’m all aboard the tank train, but only for #1/2. It’s not happening. And so does it really matter? Meh.

there is nothing to suggest we will be good next year so there is that. I’m fact with a new HC we will prolly suck. Adding a top DE or WR isn’t a bad idea. Hell trade down and pick up ammo for next year to trade up sounds good too,

14 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I think people are hopeful because our division sucks nuts not because we won a game…not that it’s any better

but there are so many bad teams in the nfl it’s fuging ridiculous. I’ve never seen it so bad…so #1/2 is out of reach. I mean the Texans could not beat their local high school.

Don’t get me wrong I’m all aboard the tank train, but only for #1/2. It’s not happening. And so does it really matter? Meh.

there is nothing to suggest we will be good next year so there is that. I’m fact with a new HC we will prolly suck. Adding a top DE or WR isn’t a bad idea. Hell trade down and pick up ammo for next year to trade up sounds good too,

Completely agree with you.

But aren't you tired of being mid season and hoping we get ammo for next year's draft?? It's been a recurring theme. It's frustrating.