• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russ

Mr. Scot

20 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

I'll just have to disagree.  Russell Wilson looks like he carries himself with class and morals and people hate him for it. His teammates said he wasn't "black enough" and those are the people that are swaying your opinion of him.

If he actually did no one would have this problem.  He's an unbearable holier than thou god botherer.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cam Lawter said:

Insane that you guys hate Russ so much when there isn't a shred of dirt on the man and just lives a military lifestyle like his parents taught him. You guys love fellas like Marshawn Lynch though that drive so drunk, all of the tires are missing off of his vehicle

I don't care for Russel Wilson as I believe he is a phony but put me in the category that I've never thought Marshawn Lynch was a good dude especially in his youth. Maybe he has grown up some today but when he first came around he was most definitely an asshole who couldn't obey the law.

• Pie 1

53 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

I'll just have to disagree.  Russell Wilson looks like he carries himself with class and morals and people hate him for it. His teammates said he wasn't "black enough" and those are the people that are swaying your opinion of him.

You know nothing about him and that’s the bottom line about all celebrities 

I am a State grad and die hard fan. I pull for all the guys coming out of my alma mater. Except Russel Wilson.  He is/was a great talent and loved him at State. I even cheered for him when he went to Wisconsin. But once he got to the NFL, I saw him for the fake douche that he is.  He is the Carlton Banks of the NFL.  Wish him a long life and good health but fug him. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I don't care for Russel Wilson as I believe he is a phony but put me in the category that I've never thought Marshawn Lynch was a good dude especially in his youth. Maybe he has grown up some today but when he first came around he was most definitely an asshole who couldn't obey the law.

? Yeah growing up in Oakland and obeying/respecting "the law" don't coincide. Marshawn is fine, his NC A&T segment on Thursday Night Football was funny

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Cam Lawter said:

His current teammates don't exactly seem to be his biggest fans either.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1