• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eternal Mediocrity

Day1PanthersFan

3 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Most fans would rather have a few meaningless wins than try to build to get back to the superbowl 

If there was another Mahomes in the draft, our fans would still want to win 

I guess we really are not football smart 

Completely agree with you. 

Everyone here praising Sam and happy with the win will be singing a very, VERY different tune come next season when Sam is still our QB bc of a few meaningless wins with a projected .500 season (at best). 

We can’t even lose right. This season was over before it began and nobody seems to fully grasp that.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 4

3 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

Completely agree with you. 

Everyone here praising Sam and happy with the win will be singing a very, VERY different tune come next season when Sam is still our QB bc of a few meaningless wins with a projected .500 season (at best). 

We can’t even lose right. This season was over before it began and nobody seems to fully grasp that.

Chicago will be selling that 2nd overall pick to the highest bidder

Tepper wants his franchise QB this draft 

The more we win these meaningless games the more I cringe at the thought of what we’re going to give up to go get our guy 

• Pie 5

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

To move to…

4-8

Plan the parade!

Better than 3-9. As a fan I’ll always be happy with a win.  Also happy for the players, coaches and their families.  Follow the Bozeman’s on Twitter and explain to me how you cannot be happy for them after a win.  Screw the draft.  I want to win every week. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 4
  • Poo 2

11 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Most fans would rather have a few meaningless wins than try to build to get back to the superbowl 

Where is Mahommes this draft? Please enlighten me.  Both Stroud and Young look like crap when they aren't lined up against the Little Sister of the Poor squad on the other side of the ball.  When they face real competition, both of them fold like lawn chairs.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Chicago will be selling that 2nd overall pick to the highest bidder

Tepper wants his franchise QB this draft 

The more we win these meaningless games the more I cringe at the thought of what we’re going to give up to go get our guy 

But we could make the playoffs!!!!!!! 🤦‍♂️

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

10 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

So, I’d like to hear what you would do if you were in Steve Wilks or Mr. Teppers shoes right now. Would you really tell these guys to go out there and lose each week in order to get a Top 2 selection in this years underwhelming QB class?

• Pie 1