• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte milfs get ready!

1 minute ago, Peon Awesome said:

Did you not click on the links I posted and scroll through the first page where multiple people say they want us to trade up for him or do you have problems with basic reading comprehension?

Oh, what happen to "multiple firsts"? Don't make up some silly poo and then shocked when you're called out on it.

6 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Oh, what happen to "multiple firsts"? Don't make up some silly poo and then shocked when you're called out on it.

I dont know how to quote tweet from other threads but copying and pasting from the 2nd link:

Same. If we can’t get Watson for three firsts and a couple players, then I’d love to try to use two firsts (and a couple players if necessary) to move up for Wilson

From the 3rd link:

personally I feel like we should be all in for the #2 pick like we were 5 mins ago for Watson.. Whatever it takes ... 

How much are we willing to give up for #2 pick in the draft?  

Tough question but I’d be willing to trade #8, #39, future 1st for the number #2 pick

• Pie 1

On 3/18/2021 at 11:26 AM, Leotiger said:

Unfortunately with the legal battles ahead for Watson we need to focus towards the draft for a impacting QB

image.jpeg.dbc57552678cf6b328b4a3afd5a3a88c.jpeg

I think his pro day will tell how interested we are in him 

personally I feel like we should be all in for the #2 pick like we were 5 mins ago for Watson.. Whatever it takes ... 

How many personnel will be at this pro day for Carolina ?
Hoping they come in deep like they did for Trey Lance 

How much are we willing to give up for #2 pick in the draft?  

Tough question but I’d be willing to trade #8, #39, future 1st for the number #2 pick ... 

On 3/1/2021 at 1:44 PM, JawnyBlaze said:

Same. If we can’t get Watson for three firsts and a couple players, then I’d love to try to use two firsts (and a couple players if necessary) to move up for Wilson

10 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

There you go dumb dumb, that was after 10 seconds of scrolling through the threads he linked.  You now gonna ask for video evidence of a table physically being slammed or what?

• Beer 3

Here's a thread about a mock draft specifically revolving around us moving up to #2 overall to take Zach Wilson, giving up multiple 1sts and 3rds.  Many people were on board with it.

If you're disputing that people were losing their minds in here over Zach Wilson leading up to the 2021 draft, you're either being dishonest or your memory is quite poor.  Lots of Zach Wilson boners.

Oh poo, you've found two guys. Thanks for posting the receipts. One is doing a mock, and the other is making an off-hand comment about how if we're going to do something insane like trade for Deshaun Watson they would rather do something adjacently insane instead — trading for Wilson. Really, POUNDING THE TABLE! 

The intent of his post was dismissing the idea of getting a better draft pick for long term building of the team, instead of short-term wins. Someone could easily point out the Bengals as a counter, if we're doing silly anecdotes.

In other words. Some huddle poo.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Peon Awesome said:

The irony of this thread is that Wilson was the 2nd overall pick and the same guy multiple posters were slamming the table for us to trade multiple 1sts to move up and draft. It's almost like sucking into the consensus #2 rookie qb prospect isn't necessarily a surefire strategy. And yet one too many posters are getting pissed we're not doing that. 

I mean I wouldn't care if we whiffed on Zack Wilsion, because at least we fugin' tried then, we need to draft a QB.

But yeah lmao Mac Jones is better than him. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Here's a thread about a mock draft specifically revolving around us moving up to #2 overall to take Zach Wilson, giving up multiple 1sts and 3rds.  Many people were on board with it.

If you're disputing that people were losing their minds in here over Zach Wilson leading up to the 2021 draft, you're either being dishonest or your memory is quite poor.  Lots of Zach Wilson boners.

I'm disputing it. I don't care about a minority of posters making off-hand comments, and mocks that some posters make every week for their own entertainment. Show me were there are multiple posters "banging the table" to trade multiple firsts for Wilson. This wasn't some contingency.

7 minutes ago, Rags said:

I mean I wouldn't care if we whiffed on Zack Wilsion, because at least we fugin' tried then, we need to draft a QB.

But yeah lmao Mac Jones is better than him. 

Its near impossible to get people to understand were these rookie land, is just as important. 

Chiefs I think were in the AFC championship game and traded up for Malhomey..... to pair with the best QB coach in NFL history.....that was like winning the mega billions lotto....

Ive said this plenty too- zack is a poor big city/NYC fit.....member when Brent "scum" Farve when to NYC jets and blew cheeks??? The following season he landed on the viking and looked like a MVP while aging.... 

• Pie 1

Just now, Basbear said:

Its near impossible to get people to understand were these rookie land, is just as important. 

Chiefs I think were in the AFC championship game and traded up for Malhomey..... to pair with the best QB coach in NFL history.....that was like winning the mega billions lotto....

Ive said this plenty too- zack is a poor big city/NYC fit.....member when Brent "scum" Farve when to NYC jets and blew cheeks??? The following season he landed on the viking and looked like a MVP while aging.... 

The entire Jets team is fine. This is actually a GREAT Jets team, and Zack has been playing like crap. Yeah he's young, but he's making terrible, TERRIBLE mistakes. 

Zack just isn't good right now and the team expects more from him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1