• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let’s talk Division Title

Cdparr7

5 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Only 1 team wins the SB.  But the 14 playoff teams dang sure want to be in it for a chance, no matter how small.  Playoff football is exciting, especially hosting a home playoff game.  As a fan I want that chance, that experience, even if it only lasts a week. 

We'll see how exciting it is when we are getting our asses blown out by a team that actually deserves to be there and probably deserves to host that playoff game and only has a lower seed because NFL playoff seeding is all screwed up.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

30 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

This is a 5 win team until proven otherwise.  But I like the grit they're showing.  The offensive play calling is still ass however.  But I get it, the qbs can't string two back to back winning performances together.  But they are going to break Forman and there's nobody behind he worth a roster spot. 

The only reason we are even close is that 7 wins might get you to the playoffs this year. What a fuged year. 

35 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

This is a 5 win team until proven otherwise.  But I like the grit they're showing.  The offensive play calling is still ass however.  But I get it, the qbs can't string two back to back winning performances together.  But they are going to break Forman and there's nobody behind he worth a roster spot. 

Sam is the starter for the rest of the year and his bearded ass is going to lead us to the promised land 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 2

26 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

There is no fuging chance we make the playoffs. Come down from the high Sam gave you today and let’s get grounded back in reality. 

let’s pretend in Sam world that we did. We would be the easiest round 1 exit since the last time we faced the Cowboys in round 1. 

Why? We’re a good QB away from being a REALLY good team. Maybe Sam catches lightning in a bottle and we go 4-1 to finish out?

• Beer 1