• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let’s talk Division Title

Cdparr7

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Cdparr7 is the guy who says we'll win 11 or 12 games when you ask during preseason ... every preseason. Then when the teams stumbles he vanishes a bit. Then when there's a chance of something happening for the team, he returns. Cdparr7 is also the guy who doesn't understand that falling ass bakward into the Playoffs this year is not the same as making the Playoffs year after year due to being an elite franchise.

But hey, man, enjoy your Wild Card game if we get it! Get pumped! Wear your Carolina colors! Cheer your asss off! Then when your next post is way way away on Draft day ... tell us all how you have a great feeling about the upcoming season! 12-5! Keep Pounding!

Bill Murray Yes GIF

Actually I predicted 7-10 at the beginning of  this season and 6-11 last season and half the board pooed me for not saying 9-12 games.  I have been around this bored plenty.

Glad you are trying to make up a false narrative so you can justify wanting your team to suck so you have something to bitch about on here and at work. 

Those teams that always want to tank to get that draft pick never seem to get it. 1 year turns to 2 and 2 turn to 10 and you spend a decade or two in the basement. 

Win now is the only option, always is for great teams.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

They are in the dance every year. 

But I guess you’re right, they have won as many as the Chargers, Cardinals, Packers, Bengals, and Saints in recent years. 

Rams D won the Super Bowl as did the Defense for the Bucs.

dont forget the run the seahawks went on in 2013/2014, Legion of boom and Lynch were the real reasons for their title and the return the next year, russ was just a game manager at that time.  In fact, the numbers he put up those years were very similar to Ryan Tannehill with the titans.

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

Actually I predicted 7-10 at the beginning of  this season and 6-11 last season and half the board pooed me for not saying 9-12 games.  I have been around this bored plenty.

Glad you are trying to make up a false narrative so you can justify wanting your team to suck so you have something to bitch about on here and at work. 

Those teams that always want to tank to get that draft pick never seem to get it. 1 year turns to 2 and 2 turn to 10 and you spend a decade or two in the basement. 

Win now is the only option, always is for great teams.

Yep, I want to win the freaking division!

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Ok, let’s entertain the possibility that everyone else in the South sucks worse than we do…

who the hell are we beating in the playoffs??? You’re going to be happy with us getting our arse kicked in the first round?

I would be happy with a division title. Because it’s one the Saints, Bucs, and Falcons will never have. 

You guys have forgotten about all the beat downs we took from these guys the last 7 years? Getting swept by the saints 3 times in one season in 2017? Cam Jordan mailing Cam Newton a broom after. 

I don’t understand how exactly winning the division title sets us back.

Nobody will fugging post what player in the draft will be there that we will miss out on that can change this franchise forever?  Stroud? Levis? Who are you all so committed on that you won’t pull for your fugging team to win the division. 

Somehow we turned into a bunch of fugging whack ass Lions fans.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

You people need to learn the art of wanting to lose. Until you are mathematically eliminated from any chance at the playoffs, then support your damn team! After we are eliminated, hell yeah let's lose the rest. The way I see it, until we have Mahommes on our squad, some of you fools hope we lose before the season starts. Any given Sunday, you damn fools!

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Yep. Dallas would destroy us, in Dallas or Charlotte.

The exact same thing was said verbatim in 1996 & 2003... not sure if you're old enough to remember, but literally no one outside of Charlotte was giving us a chance in either of those games, either.

And we embarrassed them twice.  Badly

The Cowboys were defending SB champions in '96 and were still a dynasty

The Cowboys in 2003 were the national media's darling b/c Bill Parcells was there and we were again considered nobodies who had gotten lucky.

Anyone who thought the 2003 was making a SB run even when the playoffs started is now lying.

The idea that this team would have "no chance" has no bearing on reality, sorry.  Literally anything can and has happened in the playoffs.

And it is a sign of how defeatist so much of this fanbase has become... I'm not trying to mean, but it is so weak and pathetic to have that outlook.

And I would give more credence to it if I honestly saw teams in the NFC that we couldn't beat in 1 game, but there are none.  Dallas, Minnesota, Philly, San Fran... none of them even look remotely unbeatable, even by this Panthers team.

Do I think we would have a chance against the AFC's best?  Absolutely not, but why even worry about that right now...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

8 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

The exact same thing was said verbatim in 1996 & 2003... not sure if you're old enough to remember, but literally no one outside of Charlotte was giving us a chance in either of those games, either.

And we embarrassed them twice.  Badly

The Cowboys were defending SB champions in '96 and were still a dynasty

The Cowboys in 2003 were the national media's darling b/c Bill Parcells was there and we were again considered nobodies who had gotten lucky.

Anyone who thought the 2003 was making a SB run even when the playoffs started is now lying.

The idea that this team would have "no chance" has no bearing on reality, sorry.  Literally anything can and has happened in the playoffs.

And it is a sign of how defeatist so much of this fanbase has become... I'm not trying to mean, but it is so weak and pathetic to have that outlook.

And I would give more credence to it if I honestly saw teams in the NFC that we couldn't beat in 1 game, but there are none.  Dallas, Minnesota, Philly, San Fran... none of them even look remotely unbeatable, even by this Panthers team.

Do I think we would have a chance against the AFC's best?  Absolutely not, but why even worry about that right now...

That is some good hopium you’re smoking. Don’t compare those teams to this team It’s an insult to those teams.