• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If We Win Out...

Asaria

If we win out, finish 9-8 AND also somehow win the Wild Card Playoff game(Which would entirely depend on who said team is) would you guys be open to keeping Wilks and Darnold?

I would be, if atleast for 1 more year to see Wilks put together a actual coaching staff around him(He has what, 3 defensive coaches left?) and how Darnold would do with a actual offensive line. Unlike some people, I want this to happen, I'm cheering that we win every week(No guarantee I'll even be alive come next season so I'd rather not tank the year away) and I would fully support Wilks and Darnold coming back if we made it to the Divisional Round.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 6

9 minutes ago, Asaria said:

If we win out, finish 9-8 AND also somehow win the Wild Card Playoff game(Which would entirely depend on who said team is) would you guys be open to keeping Wilks and Darnold?

I would be, if atleast for 1 more year to see Wilks put together a actual coaching staff around him(He has what, 3 defensive coaches left?) and how Darnold would do with a actual offensive line. Unlike some people, I want this to happen, I'm cheering that we win every week(No guarantee I'll even be alive come next season so I'd rather not tank the year away) and I would fully support Wilks and Darnold coming back if we made it to the Divisional Round.

This got deep hellllllla quick.... 

but yea, im down to draft best D player available and ride Wilks/Corral

• Pie 1

I'm up for imagining whatever reality has us not reaching for this year's Zach Wilson because we simply have to draft a QB in the first round.

Right now that's rooting for playoffs and grabbing whichever QB falls. Because I don't think we're getting top 2, and frankly I'm not even enamored with the second QB on the big board. God knows I don't want to reach on Levis at the #3 spot.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

If we win out.......trees will tap dance.

While I think all of our remaining games are individually winnable, I also think the task of winning all of them is beyond us.  At this point, we have not even won consecutive games this year.

We need to win two in a row first, then three, so we get to four in a row.  Once we get there, the idea of waking up with a 13-inch penis has me intrigued.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1