• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If We Win Out...

Asaria

3 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

The scary part is I can actually see this happening.  Every game left is super winnable and our defense is absolutely nasty.  If Darnold simply manages the game he will manage our damn way into the 25th pick and we will never land our franchise qb.

Aaron Rodgers was the 24th pick.

Land where you land, and pick the best player available. And honestly, even picking #1 in the draft this year is FAR from a guarantee that we'd end up with a franchise QB.

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Aaron Rodgers was the 24th pick.

Land where you land, and pick the best player available. And honestly, even picking #1 in the draft this year is FAR from a guarantee that we'd end up with a franchise QB.

You reminded me of the part that I left off my post...

"All that being said, I don't have much confidence in the QBs coming up in the draft, so it could end up being a moot point."

If wilks wins 2 playoff games, I will join the smooth brain crew to drop the interm tag.

Darnold...........his sink is much greater than wilks, to be honest he didnt light up the broncos, just lost his happy feet and didnt have TOs. If he starts having 330+ 2 TDs days with min TOs..... I dont think thats even enough for me. One game and he looked better than the other 2, but that bar is the limbo bar in hell...

Edited by Basbear