• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF grades from Panthers win over Broncos (week 12)

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

22. WR Laviska Shenault Jr.: 58.7
23. OL Cade Mays: 58.2
24. C Bradley Bozeman: 57.4
25. LT Ikem Ekwonu: 53.3
26. LG Brady Christensen: 46.3

Despite his team-high pass-blocking grade of 86.3, Christensen’s pair of penalties helped drag him down to the bottom. He also registered a lowly 43.1 grade in run blocking

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

22. WR Laviska Shenault Jr.: 58.7
23. OL Cade Mays: 58.2
24. C Bradley Bozeman: 57.4
25. LT Ikem Ekwonu: 53.3
26. LG Brady Christensen: 46.3

180 rushing yards, no sacks, 160 passing yards... and they have three of the OLinemen down there.

Make it make sense. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Odd that the OL was rated so poorly as they were mauling the Broncos in the run game.

PFF grades don't always pass the eye test, but sometimes that is a difference in what we are seeing and remembering vs individual play results... Part of it is highlighted by the BC comment - a lot of us fans will remember specific penalties and ignore / forget others. That definitely was the case for me in the game.

I also generally find per game PFF grades are ridiculous but across a whole season they line up with my feelings.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

PFF grades don't always pass the eye test, but sometimes that is a difference in what we are seeing and remembering vs individual play results... Part of it is highlighted by the BC comment - a lot of us fans will remember specific penalties and ignore / forget others. That definitely was the case for me in the game.

I also generally find per game PFF grades are ridiculous but across a whole season they line up with my feelings.

Yeah, that's a fair assessment.

• Pie 1