• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember that time Derrick Brown got on twitter....

TheCasillas

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t think your franchise QB looking to cash a big paycheck responding to respectful criticism with a homophobic insult is a very good look. 

How is 'eat a dick' a homophobic insult? Pretty big reach, but clever framing by certain parties wanting to drive his value down.  

23 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

How is 'eat a dick' a homophobic insult? Pretty big reach, but clever framing by certain parties wanting to drive his value down.  

I don't know that the framing of it as this or that really matters that much.

That he chose to respond to a random no-name fan in such an angry manner for all the world to see is the really stupid part.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, you're talking about a 9 figure contract with lots of complicated clauses, structuring, guaranteed money, incentives, possible outs, etc. Thinking you can handle that unless that's what you actually do for a living with ample experience is just nuts. Surely he's going to have at least a contract attorney look over any deal he negotiated before he puts ink to paper.

Lamar is looking for a fully guaranteed contract like Watson got. If it's truly fully guaranteed there's not a lot more to it than total $ and years on the deal. Others have negotiated their own contracts in the past. I completely agree he should have some help from contract lawyer(s) and/or an agent but I also kinda get not wanting to give the agent their 5% or whatever the going rate is.