• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember that time Derrick Brown got on twitter....

TheCasillas

2 hours ago, saX man said:

Between this and not getting proper representation for his contract negotiations, Jackson seems to make a lot of really head scratcher moves off the field.  

Just because someone decides to not use a sport agent does not mean that they don't have attorneys reviewing everything.  

Not smart but nothing new. Twitter is a wasteland no good can come from that platform other than instant news. That's it's only positive and even that's debatable now as it has destroyed modern journalism.

Edited by frankw

5 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Never understood why people delete mess they say off internet. Especially people like him that are high profile. Someone will screen shot that crap and it will be there for everyone to see. Forever

I think its a matter of "out of sight, out of mind" concept

59 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

That's not really a response to the question, but he'd probably laugh. It's an insult, but it's not homophobic. It's right up there with 'Kiss my ass.' 

This is your opinion. Many, many, many more people including rules of a civilized society don’t share it. 

• Poo 1

Just now, 4Corners said:

This is your opinion. Many, many, many more people including rules of a civilized society don’t share it. 

Yes they do. You are living in your own world. Many people say Suck My Dick or Suck A Dick or any type of sucking on a type of dick. Stop being stupid.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Yes they do. You are living in your own world. Many people say Suck My Dick or Suck A Dick or any type of sucking on a type of dick. Stop being stupid.

Anyone who says “suck my dick” as many times as you just did probably hasn’t had his axel greased in years. Be better! 

1 hour ago, Panther'sBigD said:

How is 'eat a dick' a homophobic insult? Pretty big reach, but clever framing by certain parties wanting to drive his value down.  

Telling somebody to “eat a dick” is not and is just another way of saying “fug you”. Saying somebody “never did poo but eat dick” is more like calling them a *** (derogatory term for gay).

Edited by WUnderhill
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

Telling somebody to “eat a dick” is not and I just another way of saying fug you. Saying somebody “never did poo but eat dick” is more like calling them a *** (derogatory term for gay).

While both are vulgar and in appropriate,  Jackson was insulting the guy by implying he was a homosexual - which of course is not an insult unless you are a homophobe. This is a fair and critically thinking way to break down this insult which of course is too complicated for many posters here. 

3 hours ago, saX man said:

Between this and not getting proper representation for his contract negotiations, Jackson seems to make a lot of really head scratcher moves off the field.  

He's not very bright.  I would not sign that guy to a massive contract. He is not worth it.