• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule: “I wish I never took the job”

CashNewton22

Just now, kungfoodude said:

So, safe to say Rhule has cemented himself as not only the worst coach in franchise history but easily the most hated, as well.

Definitely sounds like the one most full of sh-t...

(that's even considering that George Seifert gave a speech to the team talking about what they were going to be doing next year after he'd been told he was fired)

• Beer 2

I watched his Nebraska press conference and I had PTSD flashbacks. 

Matt Rhule let's make one thing very clear.  You didn't get fired because of wins this year.  You got fired because your players literally quit on you by week 6.  I watched all the business decisions players were making out on the field against San Fran.  CJ Henderson literally got you fired for not even attempting to make tackles.

Now he wants to take credit for WIlks success too?  Stop being a petulant small man Rhule.  Go enjoy douching yourself with a cornstalk asshat.

Edited by TheMaulClaw
  • Flames 6

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I watched his Nebraska press conference and I had PTSD flashbacks. 

Matt Rhule let's make one thing very clear.  You didn't get fired because of wins this year.  You got fired because your players literally quit on you by week 6.  I watched all the business decisions players were making out on the field against San Fran.  CJ Henderson literally got you fired for not even attempting to make tackles.

Honestly, after that poo, it should be fair game for the organization to drop the professionalism and just fuging skewer this fugtard. Air all his dirty laundry.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, CRA said:

Rhule is so full of poo.  If you are a Nebraska fan you got to hate that answer IMO. 

This. I've been saying for months that Rhule and Nebraska were the perfect fit but watching his blame game tour I'd be rolling my eyes if I was a Nebraska fan.

Look man, you got fired as an NFL coach. That poo happens. I mean, Bill Belichick got fired as an NFL coach. It's called the Not For Long League for a reason. Just suck it up, own it, say you tried your best and unfortunately it didn't work out and keep it moving. You've already landed your next gig. There's no reason to play this blame game bullshit other than to massage your own ego 

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Honestly, after that poo, it should be fair game for the organization to drop the professionalism and just fuging skewer this fugtard. Air all his dirty laundry.

Said the same, but I'm not sure they'll do it. Fitterer doesn't really seem like the type.

Tepper might be, though.

Come to think of it, the guy spent millions to buy a mansion just so he could tear it to pieces. Is he gonna take this lying down?

Edited by Mr. Scot

Just wow... 

I can absolutely live with Matt just admitting to being a bad NFL coach.  It's fine.  Not everyone is cut out to be a NFL coach.  Maybe Matt is able to make Nebraska something again, or he'll get fired again.  I was wishing him luck because he's not our coach anymore.

But fug that.  Trying to take credit for what's happening now, implying he got bamboozled...Yeah screw you Matt.  He needs to shut up, accept responsibility for his own stupid mistakes.  Learn from it and be a better man.  Everything is a stupid chess piece for him.  I feel so sorry for his family.

Screw that guy.  Right in the butt with a thousand 3" wood screws.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • The D 1