• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule: “I wish I never took the job”

CashNewton22

it seems like the dumbest thing in the world now that we all believed that four bad seasons out of six at the college level was a good thing 

“it’s what he does! It’s the process!”

if South Carolina wins their bowl game then Beamer will have more wins this season alone than Matt rhule had at his first two seasons at temple combined, and then combined again at Baylor, and that was in the sec with wins over #13 Kentucky, #5Tennessee, and #8 Clemson.

Rhules two ranked wins in his entire career came over navy and eastern Carolina.

it all just seems so absurd in hindsight 

Edited by Growl
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Still can't believe Tepper got swindled into handing $62M to the Big12 version of Butch Jones.

Much like Botch got exposed at UT when competing with the big boys in the SEC and fell flat on his face when he landed another gig with Arkansas State, Fhule will crater at Nebraska. Not only because he's a shitty coach and leader, but that program is also dead in the water. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Callihan was something of a Rhule homer when he was on the hot seat.

I'm gonna guess he feels differently now.

"I probably just would have taken another job. I mean, it's a great place. Wonderful people. I just don't know if I was a fit there. At the end of the day,"

😂😂😂

• The D 1