• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Talk Tanner McKee, QB, Stanford

saX man

9 hours ago, saX man said:

I mean that's just flat out wrong.  All I'll tell you are people that make decisions in the league think otherwise.  As much as people want to hype up Penix, Richardson, etc. who have a plethora of issues and simply aren't ready, you have a guy here with every physical trait you can ask for that's moldable.  Could he be a Hackenberg? Sure, but it would be extremely shortsided to discount based off of Stanford's play as a team.  

I just shake my head at the Richardson people. I genuinely believe they have never seen him play.

• Pie 1

I’ll watch more near draft time, but when I watched 2-3 condensed games of him, I recall him being too immobile. 

I don’t care if the guy is a pocket passer or not, but I didn’t see the quick decisive twitch needed to make the first rusher miss. 

In a league full of smaller edge rushers built on speed, you need that quick first step to evade the free rusher. You don’t need to be Lamar, but Rodgers/Mahomes/Burrow type mobility is what I would desire in a QB. 

• Beer 1

• 1 month later...