• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Will Levis declaring for the NFL draft

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

We’ll see how he does pre draft and what not. People were saying Josh Allen would get a GM fired too.

I have a coworker who’s brother works with lsu football  and there’s rumblings around nfl scout talk that Levis will be a candidate for pick 1.

He is in play without question.  His play on the field this year has been bad.  Still, if we were breaking down Allen before his draft we would be seriously worried.  He was not accurate and didn’t play good competition.

29 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Richardson plug?

Riddle me this was Richardson even a legit SEC QB before this season?  I am impressed but there has to be questions with him no?

Those bums at Kentucky embarrassed his gators. The only bum I saw on that field played QB for Florida. 

Edited by Kentucky Panther
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 2

20 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He has improved this season by a ton.  Is he a pro passer?  I said the same about Lamar Jackson and that worked out.  Richardson is a weapon and I could see taking a shot with him.  He is NOT Cam Newton though.  His team lost a lot this season and that is not all surrounding talent.

Cam led a good Auburn team to a championship.  Not the same

No he isn’t Cam at all. Cam came out the gates hit with a 400 yard passing game week one as a rookie. We would either need to let AR sit for a minute or really simplify the offense at first leaning on his athletic ability. 

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• One thing this got me thinking, is if Canales got some of the best seasons out of Baker/Geno/etc, how long before Tepper asks him his true assessment of Bryce? Obviously it has to be sometime during or after camp once pads are on 
    • Here is the bottom line---if you assume that the offense was bad because Young was bad, then that position is understandable.  If you assume Young was bad because the offense was bad, that is understandable.   Personally, I think Bryce will improve a lot in 2024.   There just aren't too many rookie (or veteran) QBs who would have done well under these circumstances....full stop.  I have NEVER heard so many different experts (game announces throughout the season) analysis experts, talk so much about a team's receivers not getting separation.  Experts know how important this is because the qb has about a second to get the ball in that window--we did not have any windows.  Furthermore, we had 7 different LGs and 8 different RGs.  62 sacks, most up the middle.  So he had people in his face with no open receivers.  And people are saying, Bryce sucks!!  My question is this:  What is he supposed to do?  Make sure his plant foot is secure and he is holding the ball to his ear? 
    • I mean we can't really discuss WR's or Centers or whatever without mentioning the QB situation. Not sure what the optimists are grasping at. He was incognito all offseason except for a couple celebrity camp/youth camp appearances. Thielen was in the weight room every time they put out any footage inside the building. I think being the number 1 pick and QB1 comes with more weight than just showing up a day before voluntary workouts, no pun intended. If Cam had done the bare minimum imagine how much he would have been killed on here