• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Will Levis declaring for the NFL draft

TheSpecialJuan

9 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

My god…if they  draft this guy my head will explode 

look at him…first, biblical verse tattoo…second, he absolutely fails in big games and he is a putz

no. Just no.  

Also his social media is filled with sponsored car lot ads, Brita water filter ads, just really cheesy stuff like you get from Russ or Baker who are on everyones poo list. I pretty much dislike every single thing about him as far as using your 1st round pick on him and trying to make him the face of your franchise. Cringey guy

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Pretty much just young. His 4th string WR's were dropping everything in his last game, and he wasn't running for whatever reason so made the already not great Florida team one dimensional. Not sure if it was injury or bad game plan on the coaches

Sounds like what happened to Howell at UNC.  2020 he had many playmakers, and everyone was talking how he'd be at the top of the 2022 draft.  UNC looked bad in 2021 and blamed most of it on Howell.  He had several WRs dropping spot on passes.

Richardson intrigues me. I haven't seen him play much but from what I've seen he can really zip it.  I think his game will transition well to the NFL.  If he gets a decent QB coach he'll probably have a high ceiling. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Sounds like what happened to Howell at UNC.  2020 he had many playmakers, and everyone was talking how he'd be at the top of the 2022 draft.  UNC looked bad in 2021 and blamed most of it on Howell.  He had several WRs dropping spot on passes.

Richardson intrigues me. I haven't seen him play much but from what I've seen he can really zip it.  I think his game will transition well to the NFL.  If he gets a decent QB coach he'll probably have a high ceiling. 

I'm still floored how anyone can watch that UNC team last year and come away with being down on Howell. Without Howell I'm not sure they win any of the P5 games on their schedule. They had one guy on the team that could catch a ball in Downs. Howell, a guy who had hardly ran at all previously had to turn into The Golden Calf of Bristol for Carolina to move the ball at all.

I'm with you on the Richardson intrigued. It all comes down to his interviews and background checks IMO and unfortunately that's the stuff is fans are completely blind to.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It all comes down to his interviews and background checks IMO and unfortunately that's the stuff is fans are completely blind to.

Agreed.   So many more intangibles than how far or hard you can throw a football.  Of course, it also helps if the questions aren't off the wall questions that some interviews seem to enjoy asking.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

These threads are perpetually ruined by college fan homers.

The people trashing him are largely hyping their own trash SEC QB's.

I am not sold on Levis either but the shade being thrown by Richardson or Rattler fans is laughable.

Ya'll need to take your dumb college fan hats off when it comes to the Panthers. None of us give a fug about taking a bunch of overrated or bad college players to pollute our roster from your schools. 

Hook us up with some studs and that is great but we don't need any more Ben Boulware's, Elijah Hood's or whatever version of a not-NFL-caliber player that will get hyped in here to the nth degree by people that don't understand the NFL at all.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 3

3 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

Apparently Tepper wants him 

395BB8E9-5330-4DA3-AC8A-875D31C8A7CE.png

If any of that is true and Tepper is making decisions on first round draft picks(or really any major personnel move) this franchise is fuged until he is gone. That is Dan Snyder/Jerry Jones level of meddling and it doesn't have a successful track record in the NFL.

• Pie 1