• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Will Levis declaring for the NFL draft

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

I think the only Florida fan is @Varking. The rest of us are intrigued by his potential, as many NFL scouts are too apparently.

Hopefully you aren’t backing Levis since you have Kentucky in your user name…

I haven’t advocated for him to be taken in the first round one time. I would take him a million times over before I took Richardson. 

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

That's a stupid argument. You know damn well Kyler was being gassed up here and nationally as the next big deal. 

We are seeing otherwise and I just posted an actual example of his teammates and himself doubting his ability to see the middle of the field from the pocket.

That's the issue. Being able to see the entire field physically not mentally like other guys.

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Doug was no elite superstar.

You are coming up with extremely small sample sizes to argue why height doesn't matter. 

It does.

The only thing you've shown for your size matters argument is one short clip of Murray and then want to claim small sample sizes. Here's a whole list of short guys that have played QB in the NFL going back decades. Now a few are boneheads that never amounted to much due to off the field issues and some are backups. Others were starters, probowlers, and such.

As for Young:

And there's a lot of other videos out there too.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

A clickbait article?

I wouldn't call 6 foot even short.

5'11 Russ is getting short.

Below 5'11 is short.

The shortest QB to make the Hall is 6'

If Young was 6' I'd love him. 

But it's a risk. A huge risk.

Before you argued 6 and under was short. Now you're not? 🤔 football touchdown GIF by The Undefeated

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Levis is growing on me, a gut feeling. He checks a lot of boxes. His future coach is the only ? mark for me.

Agreed, coach is the biggest X-factor. Mahomes would be out of the league under Rhule instead of a hall of famer with Reid. 

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

I never argued 6 and under.

I'm saying young is closer to 5'8 than 5'11

There's no way the guy is 5'11

Again, I don't care how tall or heavy he is. The dude makes plays and plays the position well. Oh, and he seems pretty durable with the only injury the last couple years being the shoulder sprain earlier this season that he seems fully recovered from. I'm not his doctor, so that's why I say seems. Only Young and the doctors really know as with all players.

It’s always interesting when Levis comes up for discussion. Hypocrisies and bias start shining bright. You got dudes who rant on about nfl QBs barely in the league for 2 years, and how they’re inaccurate and such, yet want Levis. Another QB that has shown to be inaccurate and turnover prone. 

• Beer 1

39 minutes ago, Ornias said:

Agreed, coach is the biggest X-factor. Mahomes would be out of the league under Rhule instead of a hall of famer with Reid. 

I do wonder if Mahomes would have a drop off, maybe not as bad as Wilson, if he went to play as another team. 
He is still a first round talent unlike Wilson being a 3rd round pick. 

• Beer 2