• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Will Levis declaring for the NFL draft

TheSpecialJuan

15 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

It’s always interesting when Levis comes up for discussion. Hypocrisies and bias start shining bright. You got dudes who rant on about nfl QBs barely in the league for 2 years, and how they’re inaccurate and such, yet want Levis. Another QB that has shown to be inaccurate and turnover prone. 

I wouldn't invest even a 2nd on Levis.

He's a huge project

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If any of that is true and Tepper is making decisions on first round draft picks(or really any major personnel move) this franchise is fuged until he is gone. That is Dan Snyder/Jerry Jones level of meddling and it doesn't have a successful track record in the NFL.

You’re probably right that we’d be in trouble. But we both know if you and I bought the team we’d be doing the same thing. It would be too much fun 

12 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

You’re probably right that we’d be in trouble. But we both know if you and I bought the team we’d be doing the same thing. It would be too much fun 

I would like to think I wouldn't because I have a pretty solid handle on my limitations and I have managed people before. I know how bad micromanagement can screw things up.

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I think the only Florida fan is @Varking. The rest of us are intrigued by his potential, as many NFL scouts are too apparently.

Hopefully you aren’t backing Levis since you have Kentucky in your user name…

I am the only fan of the Florida Gators on this board as far as I know. And I don’t have rose tinted goggles about Florida players. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

59 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I would like to think I wouldn't because I have a pretty solid handle on my limitations and I have managed people before. I know how bad micromanagement can screw things up.

Maybe after time the shine will wear off but straight up it would be your own personal toy. Sure youd take on all the info you can. 

39 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Maybe after time the shine will wear off but straight up it would be your own personal toy. Sure youd take on all the info you can. 

Current version me would not meddle. I could see myself trusting the wrong person to run it. I could not see myself falling for Matt Rhule. That I can assure you.

Seen too many of that type before. I know what that is.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Current version me would not meddle. I could see myself trusting the wrong person to run it. I could not see myself falling for Matt Rhule. That I can assure you.

Seen too many of that type before. I know what that is.

I’d meddle for a while until I got sick of losing but I would be living in the GMs, scouts and coaches pockets to try learn as much as I can 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

A clickbait article?

I wouldn't call 6 foot even short.

5'11 Russ is getting short.

Below 5'11 is short.

The shortest QB to make the Hall is 6'

If Young was 6' I'd love him. 

But it's a risk. A huge risk.

Here is the difference between 5’10 and 6 ft…totally not that big a difference 

28A89B91-1DCC-4878-A82A-5A2C86C2B391.jpeg

1 hour ago, Aussie Tank said:

I’d meddle for a while until I got sick of losing but I would be living in the GMs, scouts and coaches pockets to try learn as much as I can 

Yeah, if I was involved I would want to learn everything possible. Even before I started out, I would probably immerse myself in every shred of information and human resource possible.

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Do you have a post from me saying this or are you just making this up? Last time we talked about this subject I was very clear I’d take Stroud and Young over Will. 

I have nothing against Levis, but people are going to always be slightly bias.  Like a Kentucky guy liking Levis....

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1