• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

1 minute ago, JVic said:

Love MJ, minus what he has done to run the Hornets into the ground, but there is no way you honestly believe he is a better athlete than Julius Peppers. Not basketball player, just pure athlete. 

I get your point but damn Vince Carter wants a word too man.  That man had absolute unicorn athleticism 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Everyone take note of the fact that an Aggie said something good about Central

lol oh I’ll always have bad to say about Central. Fk them and the city of Durham, but this one time, I hope they beat the breaks off JSU and Prime. JSU got big headed feasting on the cupcakes of the SWAC. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I get your point but damn Vince Carter wants a word too man.  That man had absolute unicorn athleticism 

Ok, not to derail this thing too far away from the football game tonight, how about we agree MJ is the greatest anything, Peppers is the greatest athlete, and Vince is the greatest leaper. 

The best missed dunk I've ever seen ... and Shammond Williams hit the 3 anyway. Fucc Duke. 

4 minutes ago, JVic said:

Ok, not to derail this thing too far away from the football game tonight, how about we agree MJ is the greatest anything, Peppers is the greatest athlete, and Vince is the greatest leaper. 

The best missed dunk I've ever seen ... and Shammond Williams hit the 3 anyway. Fucc Duke. 

Fun to debate but I will stop here cuz I fuggin love Julius Peppers.  Such a beast

Also, Peppers is a great person.  I know of a personal situation with my younger brother where he was incredibly thoughtful when he lost his wife.  Peppers is awesome

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

Lawrence Taylor would like a word.

Football is easy to play on Cocaine, see ball hit ball.  Basketball requires you to catch ball, dribble ball, pass ball, shoot ball.  No chance he could've done that on Cocaine.  Peppers still wins. 

3 minutes ago, JVic said:

Shammond Williams tried to smash my girlfriend 20 years ago. True story.

6 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

I will be pulling for UNC to beat Clemson and hope QB Drake Maye can light up that tough Clemson defense. 

However, the betting spead has Clemson a 7.5 favorite, so UNC will have their work cut out for them if they want to pull the upset.

It’s a tall order for UNC after seeing how they have played the last 2 games!! But there’s always hope!! As Obi Wan would say!! 🤣