• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

1 hour ago, Popsickle said:

Agreed, Carolina is going to stomp Clemson and the Spoilermaker Train has already left the station. 

I would put my money on Clemson handing out the stomping but it could go the other way. That Clemson QB is atrocious.

It's gonna depend on if the last two weeks have out enough tape out their for Clemson to stymie Maye or not. If Maye can't put up numbers, it is gonna be ugly because that UNC defense just got torched by two QB's no one has ever heard of in consecutive weeks.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I would put my money on Clemson handing out the stomping but it could go the other way. That Clemson QB is atrocious.

It's gonna depend on if the last two weeks have out enough tape out their for Clemson to stymie Maye or not. If Maye can't put up numbers, it is gonna be ugly because that UNC defense just got torched by two QB's no one has ever heard of in consecutive weeks.

UNC's D is basically two damn good LBs surrounded by... well, not much of anything.

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, Icege said:

Hate to see Duggan and Johnston's college careers end like that, but glad that Max did his thing on the big stage so that folks got to see that he can sling it. Quenton is going to be one of the first WRs off of the board as well, so at least one of them will likely have a career in the pros. 😄

If Panthers get a mid Pick. I want Duggan. This is probably his worst game the whole year. But he has a no quit attitude and I think it fits great here. I like his heart and he has enough talent to be successful with a good QB coach. Ive been raving about him for atleast 6 to 8 weeks now. I just hope they dont fleece them for a OT lose.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ncsfinest21 said:

If Panthers get a mid Pick. I want Duggan. This is probably his worst game the whole year. But he has a no quit attitude and I think it fits great here. I like his heart and he has enough talent to be successful with a good QB coach. Ive been raving about him for atleast 6 to 8 weeks now. I just hope they dont fleece them for a OT lose.

I mean we obviously have a mid round pick.  Duggan is a tough college QB but he is limited as hell athletically and arm wise.

• Beer 1