• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye bye Baker

TN05

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

Watch he plays magnificently in LA 

I mean McVay is one of the best play callers around and he has one of the best WRs.  I wouldn’t be shocked if he wasn’t the ultimate trainwreck.  

we really don’t do offense. 

I mean Baker sucks.   But he might not be as bad some expect. 

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean McVay is one of the best play callers around and he has one of the best WRs.  I wouldn’t be shocked if he wasn’t the ultimate trainwreck.  

we really don’t do offense. 

I mean Baker sucks.   But he might not be as bad some expect. 

Kupp is still out with an injury and may get shut down for the rest of the season if they are out of playoff contention.

Baker extends the playbook, if you think about it.

"Third down punt" is a new play.

Instead of getting grounding calls by throwing it out of bounds from the pocket, just drill the DT in the knee cap with a pass.

I was going to think of a third play, but the first two were not funny, so I am bailing.

On Tuesday afternoon, word emerged of the Rams claiming quarterback Baker Mayfield on waivers. Linebacker Bobby Wagner met with reporters after it became clear that Mayfield would be playing for the Rams.

Wagner’s responses, or lack thereof, were intriguing.

What’s his reaction to the news?

“Anything to help the team,” Wagner said.

What does he know about Mayfield’s game?

“I played against him once or twice I believe,” Wagner said. “Like I said, anything to help the team.”

What has Wagner seen from Mayfield in his career?

“I’m not trying to talk about all that,” Wagner said. “Like I said, anything to help the team, so let’s move past that.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/07/bobby-wagner-didnt-have-much-to-say-about-baker-mayfield/