• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson declares for the draft

Ricky Spanish

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I know the history of both coaches.. But the project is bigger than most think.. Kid just started playing QB 2 years ago..

Huh? He played High School football as QB played his sophomore year in 2017 through his senior year.  

2019 Elite 11 finalist… Finished his four-year varsity career at Eastside with 4,633 passing yards and 37 touchdowns, along with 1,633 rushing yards and 41 touchdowns… Led Eastside to a 7-4 record and a berth in the FHSAA Class 5A State Playoffs in 2018… Before his senior season ended due to injury, he threw for 1,398 yards and eight touchdowns (with just one interception), and had seven rushing touchdowns… As a junior in 2018, he threw for 1,567 yards and 17 touchdowns, and ran for 924 yards and 16 touchdowns… Scored 13 rushing touchdowns and threw for another 10 as a sophomore in 2017… Also played varsity basketball at Eastside in 2017-18 and 2018-19, averaging 10.5 points (with a 53 percent field goal percentage) and 7.5 rebounds per game as a junior… Featured on the Netflix series “QB1: Beyond The Lights” this past fall.

https://floridagators.com/sports/football/roster/anthony--richardson/15233

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, RJK said:

It’s gonna take a special HC/OC/QB coach combo to be competitive with him year 1-2. 

yup, this is the ultra wild-card.... i can see more than a few passing and i can see a couple using a first on him. shame fans have microwave brains. 

• Beer 1

53 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Huh? He played High School football as QB played his sophomore year in 2017 through his senior year.  

2019 Elite 11 finalist… Finished his four-year varsity career at Eastside with 4,633 passing yards and 37 touchdowns, along with 1,633 rushing yards and 41 touchdowns… Led Eastside to a 7-4 record and a berth in the FHSAA Class 5A State Playoffs in 2018… Before his senior season ended due to injury, he threw for 1,398 yards and eight touchdowns (with just one interception), and had seven rushing touchdowns… As a junior in 2018, he threw for 1,567 yards and 17 touchdowns, and ran for 924 yards and 16 touchdowns… Scored 13 rushing touchdowns and threw for another 10 as a sophomore in 2017… Also played varsity basketball at Eastside in 2017-18 and 2018-19, averaging 10.5 points (with a 53 percent field goal percentage) and 7.5 rebounds per game as a junior… Featured on the Netflix series “QB1: Beyond The Lights” this past fall.

https://floridagators.com/sports/football/roster/anthony--richardson/15233

I didn’t know we were counting HS.. I was talking college and he has only been a Qb for a year and a half..

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Brissett has been serviceable.  This is a fun game though, your turn.

1. Oregon before Herbert

2. LSU before Burrow

3. Tennessee before Manning

4. Auburn before Cam

5. Texas Tech before Mahomes

6. Cal before Rodgers

7. UGA before Stafford

8. Boston College before Ryan

9. Purdue before Brees

10. Wyoming before Allen

11. Mississippi St before Prescott

12. Clemson before Watson

Lol East Carolina and NC State are QB factories compared to bum ass Florida

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Brissett has been serviceable.  This is a fun game though, your turn.

1. Oregon before Herbert

2. LSU before Burrow

3. Tennessee before Manning

4. Auburn before Cam

5. Texas Tech before Mahomes

6. Cal before Rodgers

7. UGA before Stafford

8. Boston College before Ryan

9. Purdue before Brees

10. Wyoming before Allen

11. Mississippi St before Prescott

12. Clemson before Watson

Thank you for confirming my point. 

Interesting road you chose to go down. 

Congrats to the outlying group you assembled.

Edited by pantherclaw

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

I wouldn't rate Richardson any higher than Corral at this point. If he falls to the second I wouldn't mind taking a chance. 1st round definitely not though. 

Richardson is more athletic running to the bathroom clinching his cheeks than corral will ever be, but I agree he’s not a high 1st rounder, maybe late 1st (Lamar) or 2nd