• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Darnold Podcast

Jackie Lee

On 12/9/2022 at 2:02 AM, Aussie Tank said:

Today proved that coaching matters and Sam has had terrible coaching since his rookie year. I don’t think he’s a future franchise guy but I would love to keep him as our back up QB for the right price 

Sam Darnold will have these last few games to impress the Panthers brain trust, so his future remaining here is in his own hands.

On 12/8/2022 at 11:11 PM, Call Me James said:

Omg, not the if Sam Darnold had a good coach he’d be good argument again.

maybe he’s only had bad coaches because good coaches don’t want him

This is total BS. More times than not, the NFL hurts young QBs coming into the league than help. Most of the time they hurt their development beyond repair. You cant with a straight face say Darnold has had the coaching around him to put him in the best position to succeed. Its just simple minded to say he always sucked. Yes right now he isnt a good starting QB. It could be that he never was a good starting QB or he was set up to fail from the start. Since coaching is the biggest factor for a young QB, I would say it is more likely the latter and it would take tremendous coaching right now to repair him, if he even is repairable. 

Edited by KillerKat