• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did any of you buy a jersey of one of the 3 Rhule failed QBs

I don't have a very recent jersey. I only have a Jake, Cam, Morgan, Peppers and Smith jersey that I have purchased and a Beason one that I won in a promotion drawing.

They are all are either, white ,blue or black and I wear the color the team will be wearing when I go to home games..

20 minutes ago, panfanman said:

Have not bought a jersey in a long while and my wife thought it was time for a new one for everyone in the family at Christmas.  Funny thing is not one of us could think of anyone on the team we wanted to wear so we decided we'd all put our own names on customated jerseys.

But you still have to choose a number. So unless you're picking a number no player has ever worn, whichever number you pick, even with your name, will still sort of represent a player.

On 12/7/2022 at 11:31 PM, Catsfan69 said:

The only Jersey I've ever gotten was Lamar Lathon in 1996 and I still have it.

An ex of mine gave me a Game Worn Steve Smith but I don't wear offensive jerseys only defense.

Steve Smith hit enough people and started enough fights to counts as defense. Just sayin, there's your loophole if you want it.

• Pie 2

Last jersey I bought was a Cam white one. I own a Cam, Smith, Peppers, and Gamble.

As for the QBs we currently have, and have been here during Rhule…I don’t buy reclamation project or has been jerseys. I never had any plans on buying any of their jerseys. I knew it wasn’t going to work. I have no plans of buying a jersey for anyone currently on the team

11 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Nope. I have #30 Minter, #89 Smith, bought my wife a Reebok OG #1 Newton before he took an official snap.

Love the Minter choice. He was my favorite player when he was here I had a jersey of his too (that I've sadly grown out of). Also helped that he was my rec league basketball coach.

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

But you still have to choose a number. So unless you're picking a number no player has ever worn, whichever number you pick, even with your name, will still sort of represent a player.

My son got 93 for the year he was born.  My wife got 19 and I got 90 the age both of us feel.

Haha. . .no.

1990 was the year we got married.