• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn

SZ James (banned)

54 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'll always root for Bradberry.

Dude did nothing but improve year over year. He walked, got paid, and has maintained that high level of play.

Honestly hope he wins one with the iggles this year if they make it to the superb owl.

Yeah he was a true pro throughout his time here, great Gettleman pick

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

Imagine a true ball hawk safety in the guts of this secondary 

Definitely,  I really wish they would stop this Chinn as coverage safety experiment.   He made a couple really good plays on the ball last game but most plays they were picking on him.  Hes an ok player in coverage and a great one in the box, I have no idea what they're thinking besides the fact Wilks has always been the one adamant about him playing coverage safety.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

11 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'll always root for Bradberry.

Dude did nothing but improve year over year. He walked, got paid, and has maintained that high level of play.

Honestly hope he wins one with the iggles this year if they make it to the superb owl.

I always thought he would be a good extension.  The CB's who flash and get 9 picks sound nice...but gimme JB...just never allows completions, doesn't miss games, and doesn't get in trouble on or off the field.

Great Pro.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1