• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton Kincaid TE

MHS831

Love Kincaid and he’s the only reason I wouldn’t be too disappointed if we miss on Mayer. As long as we land him in the second. 

My order for tight ends is Mayer, Kincaid, Laporta, Musgrave, Washington. I actually think Kincaid may pair the best with Tremble. 

I also think Utah QB Cam Rising is a Minshew-lite that could potentially be a signed UDFA or 7th rounder if he declares. I’m betting he returns to college since he likely just tore his ACL. I’d take him, Stetson Bennett, or DTR from UCLA in the 7th or UDFA to compete for QB2/3.

2 hours ago, Chris Smitty said:

You are missing Taylor Kraft. 

Good call on Tucker Kraft. I had not seen him play until your post. 

Washington, Musgrave, and Kraft seem like guys who will elevate their draft stock at combines/pro days. 

After rewatching the TE group plus Kraft, here’s where I’d select them (not where I project they’ll go):

1. Mayer (mid to late first)

2. Kincaid (2nd)

3. Washington (2nd)

4. Kraft (late 2nd to 3rd)

5. Laporta (3rd)

6. Musgrave (3rd)

We have plenty of opportunity to upgrade our TE room in this draft  

• Pie 1

We must upgrade our TE room this offseason. Tremble had show some good things and can be our 2nd TE.

We can Draft Kincaid with our 2b pick and I will like to sign a guy like Antony Auclair, a very good blocker to have all TE profiles. 

The Ian Thomas' contrzat is horrible but I'm for to cut him. Sullivan to the PS ? 

If we have the opportunity to have Jim Harbaugh, I'm high to draft FB Hunter Luepke. He is an elite talent who can run, block and catch. Jim knows to use FB and it will be a great opportunity to draft him in the 4th or 5th. 

Kincaid, Tremble, Auclair + Luepke as FB. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Chris Smitty said:

We must upgrade our TE room this offseason. Tremble had show some good things and can be our 2nd TE.

We can Draft Kincaid with our 2b pick and I will like to sign a guy like Antony Auclair, a very good blocker to have all TE profiles. 

The Ian Thomas' contrzat is horrible but I'm for to cut him. Sullivan to the PS ? 

If we have the opportunity to have Jim Harbaugh, I'm high to draft FB Hunter Luepke. He is an elite talent who can run, block and catch. Jim knows to use FB and it will be a great opportunity to draft him in the 4th or 5th. 

Kincaid, Tremble, Auclair + Luepke as FB. 

A combo of Kincaid and Flowers/Downs in the 2nd is my hope. 

Cutting Ian Thomas this coming year doesn’t seem beneficial. We would only save ~1.4mil. He’s an easy cut before 2024 though. I’d keep Kincaid, Tremble, and Thomas and have one of them (Thomas?) double as FB in 2023. Sullivan on practice squad where he should be now. 

On 12/14/2022 at 7:18 AM, MHS831 said:

This guy is, in my view, what the Panthers need at TE, and I am guessing he'd be available in Round 2.  He has excellent hands, grabs balls in traffic, very productive.  This would, in my opinion, make the CMC trade one of the best moves we could have made because it added a second rounder.  This TE would make the Panther O better.

Would love him in 2nd.

• Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...

I say let the chips fall as they may and take the guy who falls.   Tight ends like Rbs are slightly devalued, very good talent will be available in the third at TE and RB. after mayer, kincaid, Washington, Kraft and Musgrave you got Laporta and others.  Same with RBs after Gibbs and Robinson there will be like 5 RBS that could be productive.