• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PhillyB's CONDOR'S NEST Trailer

OneBadCat

2 hours ago, Fryfan said:

Do you have any self awareness of how you come off?

Do you? I predict you'll be the next one to get banned here honestly. First it was GJBC and Philly, next it might be Rum? Harbingers? Then ... you? I get this is the TB and all ... but some of you guys take these threads way too seriously.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Do you? I predict you'll be the next one to get banned here honestly. First it was GJBC and Philly, next it might be Rum? Harbingers? Then ... you? I get this is the TB and all ... but some of you guys take these threads way too seriously.

Well you come off as a pretentious nozzle of a douche.    Someone who thinks they are a free thinker by parroting Joe Rogan

I take nothing seriously and have no plans to be banned.  I think you would be though if you spoke honestly. 

11 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Well you come off as a pretentious nozzle of a douche.    Someone who thinks they are a free thinker by parroting Joe Rogan

I take nothing seriously and have no plans to be banned.  I think you would be though if you spoke honestly. 

I can't stand Rogan actually. Terrible comedian who somehow has the biggest podcast in the nation. Everyone sucks up to him because of this, and it only makes his ego worse. He's like a high school jock.

20 hours ago, Fryfan said:

Don't get sucked into an argument with a geek who thinks living in Brooklyn is an entire personality. He's still mad that Phil regularly ate his lunch whenever he'd try to butt into a Tinderbox discussion. 

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello all, first off Happy Thanksgiving!

Second, CONDOR'S NEST is now available on TUBI for free with ads. You can check the link here.

Watch Condor's Nest (2023) - Free Movies | Tubi (tubitv.com)

Additionally, the next time you fly Delta Air Lines you can now watch our film on their inflight platform.

Inflight Movies from Delta Studio | Delta Air Lines

We know the holiday is the time to spend with family and friends. But if you get the chance, we would super appreciate your support! 

• Pie 1

Man how the duck did people have problems with PhillyB? I didn't agree with him very often in the TB but we disagreed and discussed it respectfully. He'd match your energy; if you had problems with him it was most likely your fuged up personalities to begin with.

He was easily one of the most level headed frequent flyers in the TB. Pretentious? Even moreso than Brooklyn, but unlike Brooklyn, PhillyB actually had a reason to be pretentious. Shitty? Not even close. 

Edited by Chimera

Uhh ... who the heck are you, Chimera? Weirdo lol. Anyway, Philly was a child. Couldn't debate without using playground insults and language. But I had no issues with him being on this board like most also felt. Zod did. Jeremy. The owner of this site. I don't know the reason for Zod banning Phil, but it was indeed Zod who did it. So go ask him. Maybe he didn't like Phil trying to advertise his films for free? Who knows.

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Don't worry about who I am. Just go do your usual thing where you bump threads by asking "who cares?" That's the extent of your contribution to this forum. 

PhillyB at least added content, from messing the the Saints fans rally, to owning Alicejandra / Who Dat Pat. His movies kinda suck - I thought Point Man was a poor attempt at emulating Oliver Stone. The difference is Oliver Stone lived it and got a Purple Heart from it, while PhillyB read some sociologist hack's version of events. 

But calling someone a child when your entire shtick is acting like an emo 12 year old? Yeah I'll take actual forum content any day. 

39 minutes ago, Chimera said:

Don't worry about who I am. Just go do your usual thing where you bump threads by asking "who cares?" That's the extent of your contribution to this forum. 

PhillyB at least added content, from messing the the Saints fans rally, to owning Alicejandra / Who Dat Pat. His movies kinda suck - I thought Point Man was a poor attempt at emulating Oliver Stone. The difference is Oliver Stone lived it and got a Purple Heart from it, while PhillyB read some sociologist hack's version of events. 

But calling someone a child when your entire shtick is acting like an emo 12 year old? Yeah I'll take actual forum content any day. 

You're pretty funny. Didn't know I bugged you that much. Glad we agree on his movies though. He's a gimmick. But no, I never stoop to Phil's level. He's definitely childish. And no one is required to "contribute" to an interwebz forum lol. Come on, man ... who cares.

PhillyB got banned for bitching incessantly about how Zod was managing the forum and ads and when Zod called him out for being a douchebag about the guy who had lent him the forum to peddle his movie projects for nothing in return PhillyB acted like a petulant douchebag in response and got smoked for it. Simple as that.

• Pie 1

PhillyB claimed to have donated a “pallet of food aid” for Ukraine with the help of self professed DIA asset Alex Gowen’s non-governmental organization The Fishermen (very weird!) before jetting off to apartheid “Israel” for a vacation. He made a (very poorly reviewed) alt-history movie about an American hunting and killing Nazis after WW2 (despite himself occupying a universe in which Americans actually collaborated with Nazis post-WW2). His nose was shoved directly up Igo’s ass and when he no longer felt that it benefited him he removed it and got banned.

• Flames 1