• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PhillyB's CONDOR'S NEST Trailer

OneBadCat

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is somehow both very creepy and cyber-stalkerish while at the same time being actually decent advice. 

What in the world did PhillyB do to you? 😂

hey man, you first.

On 12/21/2022 at 12:12 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

It's safe to say there's things you don't know. Hell, there was things I didn't know. He'll never be back. Nor should he be. 

what kind of wacky hijinks and shenanigans did he get up to in order to elicit this kind of response?

12 minutes ago, michael parenti said:

hey man, you first.

A mod clicking on an unfamiliar poster making a provocative comment isn't cyber-stalkerish. It's just due diligence.

Going to a completely different unrelated forum to look through other post history and tie it back to here is some next level creepiness.

Honestly, to the level of... yeah, I don't want this poo here. Three years of sitting on this account just to wait for your opportunity to unleash your personal vendetta against a guy who has already been perma-banned? Bye.

On 12/22/2022 at 1:12 PM, michael parenti said:

hey man, you first.

what kind of wacky hijinks and shenanigans did he get up to in order to elicit this kind of response?

I think it must have been when he attacked me in the tinderbox because I was attacking the guy who repeatedly was wishing death on me.  Yes I'm sure that was it, lol.

7 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

I think it must have been when he attacked me in the tinderbox because I was attacking the guy who repeatedly was wishing death on me.  Yes I'm sure that was it, lol.

Crazy how self righteous and morally superior they act just to wish death on anyone who has a different opinion. 

• Pie 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 9:56 PM, Kuhndog94 said:

Crazy how self righteous and morally superior they act just to wish death on anyone who has a different opinion. 

Paa is just too senile to understand "die off boomer" = die off boomer mindset and culture.  Its ridiculous how many times I have to post this basic explanation for him.

Anyway that trailer looks great.  So I will be checking it out in 2 weeks.

Edited by Fryfan
  • Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...