• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PhillyB's CONDOR'S NEST Trailer

OneBadCat

I’ve gotten halfway through the movie, saving the rest for when it’s quiet at the house and I can concentrate on watching it. At one point when my wife was messing around in the kitchen, she came out and leaned against the couch for about 10 minutes, intrigued by the movie. So far it’s interesting and has some great lines and writing overall. The B-17 scene looked far better than I thought it could. This movie is a massive jump in quality and thoughtfulness compared to his first movie, which I thought just the fact that it was made was amazing.

• Pie 5

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

I’ve gotten halfway through the movie, saving the rest for when it’s quiet at the house and I can concentrate on watching it. At one point when my wife was messing around in the kitchen, she came out and leaned against the couch for about 10 minutes, intrigued by the movie. So far it’s interesting and has some great lines and writing overall. The B-17 scene looked far better than I thought it could. This movie is a massive jump in quality and thoughtfulness compared to his first movie, which I thought just the fact that it was made was amazing.

Any sex scenes?  

Just kidding.  Can’t wait to watch it.  I got the original point men with PhillyB autograph.  He needs to chop chop and produce a blockbuster so I can cash in.

On 1/26/2023 at 8:37 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Get a write up in the Charlotte Observer and...

the site you're perma-banned from gets a shout out.

antonio-banderas.gif

So he makes money and Jeremy makes money. Win/Win.

Meanwhile, the guy who begged and pleaded to be made a mod, so he could settle scores with posters he didn't like, makes victory lap posts about perma-banning people. Yikes. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

So he makes money and Jeremy makes money. Win/Win.

Meanwhile, the guy who begged and pleaded to be made a mod, so he could settle scores with posters he didn't like, makes victory lap posts about perma-banning people. Yikes. 

Begged and pleaded... LOLOLOLOL

That literally never happened.

Igo banned PhillyB, not me. 

11 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Sure it did. I seem to remember part of your pitch was that you wanted to ban GJBC. 

There was no pitch. I was bitching about how the board was ran in general. I never asked or offered to be a mod. I was nominated. I accepted. Period.

Turns out a lot of the things I was bitching about are out of a mod's control anyway.

I did think GJBC should've been banned long before he was. I did ban him. He was allowed back. Igo finally had enough and banned him himself. 

But don't let facts get in your way.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There was no pitch. I was bitching about how the board was ran in general. I never asked or offered to be a mod. I was nominated. I accepted. Period.

Turns out a lot of the things I was bitching about are out of a mod's control anyway.

I did think GJBC should've been banned long before he was. I did ban him. He was allowed back. Igo finally had enough and banned him himself. 

But don't let facts get in your way.

Sure, dude, if you say so. No one trusts you to moderate with any fairness. Silly victory lap posts insure that will continue to be the case. I'll leave it at that. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Sure, dude, if you say so. No one trusts you to moderate with any fairness. Silly victory lap posts insure that will continue to be the case. I'll leave it at that. 

Trust me when I say that I couldn't possibly care less about what you think.

I only responded to clear up blatant falsities. Think whatever you want but at least get the facts straight.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Yeah, that was my comment to Thoeden.

FTR, I thought Philly was an ass for his inability to keep TB topics in the TB but my comment was just laughing at the irony. I honestly don't have a problem with Philly personally. 

He got banned because he pissed off Igo. No other mod was involved in that.

• Pie 1