• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict tomorrow's score at BOA

Paa Langfart

47 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Call me crazy but I think we put up 30 points and win by at least 10.

Crazy.

If the Steelers don't absolutely stack the box and dare Darnold to beat them, I'll be flabbergasted.

We might win, but our offense smells a lot like a one trick pony right now, and if the Steelers don't force us to show them another trick, I'll be shocked. I don't see us hanging 30 on them.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Panthers 28 - 24. 

Also it would be a totally be a shame if TJ Watt suffered a career ending shoulder injury tomorrow... 

I would happily kneecap TJ Watt with a hydraulic press and then go to work on his fingers with a hammer.  When you watch that hit again, it's obvious there is no reason whatsoever for him to lower his head except to cause injury. The smarter football play in fact would have been to keep his head up and draw a bead on the ball to knock it loose before Cam got forward throwing motion on his arm.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

45 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I would happily kneecap TJ Watt with a hydraulic press and then go to work on his fingers with a hammer.  When you watch that hit again, it's obvious there is no reason whatsoever for him to lower his head except to cause injury. The smarter football play in fact would have been to keep his head up and draw a bead on the ball to knock it loose before Cam got forward throwing motion on his arm.

Cam had injured that shoulder prior to that. He 100% targeted his shoulder with that hit. 

• Beer 1

I am torn.  On one hand, the Panthers play over the last few weeks has generated hope, which would normally mean we lose tomorrow.

On the other hand, Pittsburgh is not good.  Their defense is decent, but the offense is pretty bad.  They don't run or pass very well.  

So I guess I will say, we win a close, low scoring, ugly game, as long as we can avoid turnovers.  

17-13 Panthers.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II