• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Absolutely zero chance Wilks is retained if the Steelers blow out the Panthers at home.

hepcat

45 minutes ago, Car123 said:

You’re completely wrong.

The defense looks like poo! Like I said in the game day thread, playimg tje same exact dog poo defense that didnt really work in the first half in the second half is not indicative of good coaching. You HAVE to make adjustments when you're getting run the jell over and allowing a man to sit in the pockets of a soft zone and catch balls at will. The inability to make adjustments is average to bad.

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Both teams have duds for QBs but one was just better coached today and it shows. 

Wilks was in school last year so he has more than proved he is an NFL coach. He is going to get a job regardless now and I hope he takes one in a new coaching tree. 

He would be better served taking a DC position because his Defense sucks. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Both teams have duds for QBs but one was just better coached today and it shows. 

Wilks was in school last year so he has more than proved he is an NFL coach. He is going to get a job regardless now and I hope he takes one in a new coaching tree. 

He definitely deserves work in the NFL but he’s probably just best cut out to be a secondary coach.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

He would be better served taking a DC position because his Defense sucks. 

Yup and do it where he can watch a competent offense operate. 

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He definitely deserves work in the NFL but he’s probably just best cut out to be a secondary coach.

Worst case. As a DC I don't know if he could build an impressive enough staff but if he could then I wouldn't hate it.