• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So this arrived today…

JawnyBlaze

11 minutes ago, OnlyPantherFaninMaine said:

Just reminded me - I have a full-sized helmet signed by the following and it must be cursed as a result:

Frank Alexander, Joe Adams, Amini, Greg Hardy, Byron Bell, Robert Lester, Swole Bones. Only bright spot is Ryan Kalil. 

Wow that’s a helluva lineup. Maybe if you start pointing it at the toilet in your house we’ll start having some luck

• Pie 1

Nothing wrong with that. He was a good player for us and looks like he is a good player for San Francisco now. His career seems to be moving in the right direction again so I'm happy for him. He was never a problem when he was here other than some injury issues but he was a good dude and represented the organization well. He was also super nice to my son when he met him and offered him some great advice when he asked him for it pertaining to his own sport. Just an all around great guy and a class act. I wish him nothing but the very best except of course when we play him in which case I wish him to be held in check and nothing great stats wise. 

14 minutes ago, toldozer said:

I don't understand why there is such an adult collecting craze over these? 

🤷‍♂️ same reason there’s an adult collecting craze over anything. I have some at my desk at work, decorating my living room, man cave. Just something to see and trigger nostalgia and good feels about things I’m interested in. I have a bunch of very different hobbies, collecting knick knacks like this is just one of them