• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching Zach Wilson play reminds me EXACTLY of Corral

DMathematics

I wouldn't completely rule him out and cast him away just based off one partial preseason in his rookie year. Wait and see how it goes next season. He wasn't trending in the right direction I agree but way too early to write him off or crown him a NFL level starter. Sucks he got injured so we couldn't get an idea of what he could do this season in the regular season and I doubt he is NFL starter material but I wouldn't say it's over and he is guaranteed bust yet either.

• Pie 2

Corral isn’t even as athletic as Zach Wilson. Wilson was just a bad prospect. Very overhyped due to the pre draft process and some big throws he made against sh*t opponents in college. I thought his ceiling was Mitch Trubisky but he’s even worse than that. Jury is still out on most of these guys but I feel like I was close on my assessments of the 2021 class! 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I mean, this is not logical--it is a hypothetical comparison in which you compare a young rookie in preseason playing behind an Oline that was cut vs. a second-year, second overall draft pick playing with the starters.

So both young rookies? And also the jets are that much more advanced offensively than us? LMAOOO I hope matt gets his chance so he can run himself out the league