• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching Zach Wilson play reminds me EXACTLY of Corral

DMathematics

6 minutes ago, DMathematics said:

Mahomes plays way bigger than 6'2 and can make ANY throw Corral is a product of a one read college system and he plays very small these guys are even comparable and you know that 

Mahomes also has a football computer in his brain reminiscent of Brady and Manning and processes what he's seeing freakishly fast.  Being like two inches shorter than some kind of ideal or whatever is more than offset by that.

3 minutes ago, DMathematics said:

Zach* started as a rookie... he's way better than corral lool bum didn't get drafted till the 5th for a reason you should know that since we got ripped off to get the QB they were replacing lol fire Scott too btw 

Well he got drafted in the 3rd so you might want to put grandma's hooch away. It's not good to be shitfaced this early in the morning. 

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

6'2 is too short now?

Somebody want to tell the Chiefs so they can replace Mahomes? 😐

How tall is Rodgers? Lamar Jackson? Jalen Hurts? 

I’ve heard the MVP is between Hurts and Mahomes. Someone better tell the league a random huddler has deemed them both too short….

• Flames 1

28 minutes ago, DMathematics said:

Preseason?? Did you forget how he looked? I have never seen a QB play that bad... except WILSON

You're comparing a dude who has played a few preseason games to one that has spent almost 2 seasons in the NFL.  I mean, you could be right, but it's not apples to apples at this point.  

13 minutes ago, DMathematics said:

Mahomes plays way bigger than 6'2 and can make ANY throw Corral is a product of a one read college system and he plays very small these guys are even comparable and you know that 

I know 6'2 isn't short.

Hell, Jalen Hurts is only 6'1. Philly should be looking to replace him with someone taller. 

7 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Mahomes also has a football computer in his brain reminiscent of Brady and Manning and processes what he's seeing freakishly fast.  Being like two inches shorter than some kind of ideal or whatever is more than offset by that.

So its almost like if you lack size as an NFL QB you need legendary traits to offset that.. what are Corral's again? Like I said he can't even run the football lol 

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I know 6'2 isn't short.

Hell, Jalen Hurts is only 6'1. Philly should be looking to replace him with someone taller. 

Jalen Hurts has almost 1k rushing yards this year and more multi rush TD games than Cam Newton this season... can corral do that? Like I said if you wanna talk about other 6'2 QBs talk about some that actually compare to our scurb 

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

If someone who fits a comparison is short, you say he "plays bigger."  Well hell, Mr. Mathematics if that is your real name, anyone can win that argument if you avoid scientific data.

GIF by Achievement Hunter

Im asking you to find me a COMPARABLE QB to coral Mahomes and Coral aren't comparable at any level except the height lmao how we go from Zach Wilson to Mahomes? lmfao you guys are desperate man