• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching Zach Wilson play reminds me EXACTLY of Corral

DMathematics

No real idea on Corral. His practice reps were criminal level neglect and then he got injured. At this point the injury stuff is the only concern I have so far and he should get a chance to earn his spot in the new regime.

I'm not a fan of short QBs but 6'2" isn't concerning.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, DMathematics said:

Corral was drafted with a conditional 4th round pick... basically a 5th rounder.. so him?

He was drafted in the 3rd…. Gave up last years 4th and this years 3rd.  Seems like way more than basically a 5th. Maybe Mathematics aren’t my thing though.  

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, DMathematics said:

Mahomes plays way bigger than 6'2 and can make ANY throw Corral is a product of a one read college system and he plays very small these guys are even comparable and you know that 

I do agree with this point.  Mahomes is only 6'2", but he looks and plays like he's 6'5".  I always thought thats how tall he was until I just read this comment. 

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Seems like an alt to prove the main's opposing point type rant.

It only matters if we roll into the new season without other options. If we do that then we have much larger issues than a 3rd round IRed rookie the last crew targeted.

Definitely an alt troll account of some sort....

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

He was drafted in the 3rd…. Gave up last years 4th and this years 3rd.  Seems like way more than basically a 5th. Maybe Mathematics aren’t my thing though.  

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Pretty sure he went in the 3rd.........

Okay so a third that can't even complete an NFL pass and you guys want Scott to be the GM next year still? lmao okay