• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching Zach Wilson play reminds me EXACTLY of Corral

DMathematics

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, Corral looked awful in preseason. Yeah, Rhule and company likely did a horrible job developing him. We'll have to see how he looks next year but we're crazy if we make any draft or roster decisions based on Matt Corral. If we think a franchise QB is available we need to go get him. If Corral balls out, awesome. If he's a total flop, oh well. Make the roster moves so that either way or anything in between we've prepared for.

Why posters on here( @DaveThePanther2008 )simply dont understand this just blows my mind

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, Corral looked awful in preseason. Yeah, Rhule and company likely did a horrible job developing him. We'll have to see how he looks next year but we're crazy if we make any draft or roster decisions based on Matt Corral. If we think a franchise QB is available we need to go get him. If Corral balls out, awesome. If he's a total flop, oh well. Make the roster moves so that either way or anything in between we've prepared for.

I'd say this is pretty much where most of us are at.

You've got a couple of extremes who think they already Corral will be great or be terrible, but the reality is we'll just have to wait and see.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, DMathematics said:

Too short, small to be an NFL QB, quick but not NFL fast, CAN'T EVEN COMPLETE A PASS!! Let's not go through this all over again no way in hell he should even have a job next year let alone be starting for this team

Corral...and his 15 practice snaps and maybe 20 snaps in Preseason? He wasn't given an opportunity to do much of anything. But he has twice the arm of Zach and he is extremely accurate in the mid-range which is something Zach is not.

Corral looked like complete crap the little we saw him play in preseason.

Check.

Does that mean he is gonna be crap the next time we see him? 

Not definitively.

It will play out how it plays out and no one really knows for sure what that will look like. 

People claiming he is a starting or franchise NFL qb are doing that off of their hopeful imagination and not much else. 

7 hours ago, DMathematics said:

So both young rookies? And also the jets are that much more advanced offensively than us? LMAOOO I hope matt gets his chance so he can run himself out the league 

Silly me but I've forgotten already.  Which NFL front office did you last work for?  

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is balanced and fair.  I'll allow it.